Back to Phoenix!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhoenixCoyote

Reaction score
Hello. I left Phoenix almost a year ago, went to Alaska and been in Hawaii for 4 months now. But moving back to Phoenix on Sept. 1st. I can't wait to get back! I miss it. Once i get settled with a place to live and money, i will be starting up my home brewing again for sure. Got a lot of replies back from my ad online for a room mate type thing. I made sure they knew i was going to home brew lol.

Would also like to meet some fellow brewers in the near future as well in Phoenix. That would be cool. Thanks everybody!

Hey. I am looking to live near where i was at before. Union Hills for sure, and anywhere from 59th. Ave. to 7th. St. or so. I liked the area before. Basically NW.

good location - homebrew shop on 63rd ave and Bell.:mug:

Yes. That's where i got started at lol! I wonder if the same guy owns it or not. He was talking about moving to the east coast last time i was there. A long time ago it seems like. Not sure if i want to buy my start up kit there again, or online. But if i buy online, then have to pay the shipping. Good to do business local i think. He did give me some good deals too.

Do you get your supplies from the store in Flagstaff since your closer to them than Phx? Thanks.

Do you get your supplies from the store in Flagstaff since your closer to them than Phx? Thanks.

I travel quite a bit, so if I'm anywhere near Phoenix I'll buy from What Ale's Ya. Chuck gave me a smoking deal on a custom-made CFC.

If I'm not traveling and ordered over $50, I'll order from Homebrewers Outpost in Flagstaff since they have free shipping on all orders in Arizona over $50 (but you do pay AZ state tax).

I travel quite a bit, so if I'm anywhere near Phoenix I'll buy from What Ale's Ya. Chuck gave me a smoking deal on a custom-made CFC.

If I'm not traveling and ordered over $50, I'll order from Homebrewers Outpost in Flagstaff since they have free shipping on all orders in Arizona over $50 (but you do pay AZ state tax).

Hi Again,
Chuck was the one i talked to at What Ales Ya also. Is he still there? He was the one that mentioned selling and moving a couple years ago. I hope he is still there though, he is a great guy and does give deals like you said. Back then the only kits he sold were Brewers Best. Thanks.

"Get back to where you once belonged."

Sounds like a wonderful holiday you've had.:mug:

Thanks Henry Hill. It was great to see these places, but it cost too much so yes, going back to where i once belonged. It will be good to see my brother and sister again, along with my dad and nephews. I miss my nephews the most. Maybe they can help me brew some day?

Is your name from one of my favorite western movies? Young Guns? I simply love westerns, so going back to AZ is good! Thanks.

Hi Again,
Chuck was the one i talked to at What Ales Ya also. Is he still there? He was the one that mentioned selling and moving a couple years ago. I hope he is still there though, he is a great guy and does give deals like you said. Back then the only kits he sold were Brewers Best. Thanks.

Yep, Chuck is still there - well, he was last time I was down there a couple months ago.

Yeah Chuck is still there. When the housing market tanked, he wasn't able to sell his home here at the price he wanted. Also he was having difficulty with the planner on having his new home built in CO.

Latest posts

Back