Back again for peace of mind

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joewalla88

Reaction score
Brewed up a batch this morning, but somehow at some point toward the end I cut my finger. I was in the middle of something so I could go grab a bandage. I just kept rinsing it in a bucket of water I had sitting there, and wiping on the rag ij my pocket. Pretty sure I didn't get it any blood in the beer, but the longer I sit here, I'm getting a little paranoid. Anyone have a an issue like this and what did you do?

what could a little blood possibly do to ruin your beer. its just protein. if anything you may have hit on something. oysters have been added to stouts.
i never got blood in my beer but if i did i wouldnt worry about it and i just wouldnt tell anyone.😉

what could a little blood possibly do to ruin your beer. its just protein. if anything you may have hit on something. oysters have been added to stouts.
i never got blood in my beer but if i did i wouldnt worry about it and i just wouldnt tell anyone.😉
I don't think I did, but that's pretty much where I'm at.

Back