Apparently I have a problem...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drainbamage

Keep HBT weird.
Reaction score
I just had this ad appear in the forum sidebar. You know you like beer too much when even the HB forum is telling you to seek help.

SHUT UP HBT, I CAN QUIT WHENEVER I WANT!!! :drunk:

ad_1.jpg

Argh, they are back? I block so many of these center ads. They target us like crazy and it's frustrating.

Argh, they are back? I block so many of these center ads. They target us like crazy and it's frustrating.

haha that is funny but at the same time probably frustrating on your part. Thank you for taking care of them for us, the only thing we are addicted to is making beer/beer bling, maybe that is one of the classes they offer

Haha, no harm done. It just made me realize it might be time to diversify my search topics to confuse the targeted ads a bit.

I can't look at that girl, and the caption that says "Sober Since 2011", without thinking "If I'd run into her in 2010, I probably woulda had a decent shot."

Back