Anyone using the Untappd API

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raysmithtx

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to look into putting one of the Untappd API's on my website/taplist but don't have a clue how/where to start. If anyone is using their API and willing to share the code, I would really appreciate it.

I would like to look into putting one of the Untappd API's on my website/taplist but don't have a clue how/where to start. If anyone is using their API and willing to share the code, I would really appreciate it.

I'm using it with kegbot currently. It's hit and miss but I think the issue is on the kegbot side, not untappd. I need to tinker with it a bit more. The untappd API is a pretty straightforward REST API though.

Hey raysmithtx!

I created a web app that will send you email notifications when your Untappd wishlist beers are checked in nearby. If you have any specific questions about the API I would be glad to try and help out.

Thanks.

Back