Anyone tried this $10,000/sack pilsner malt?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EthanH

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It must be really good.

Prostejov Czech Pilsen Malt - 55 lb bag

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 5.09.45 PM.png

hmmm, wonder if anyone ever made cider with one of these?

1651700527328.png

"The Apple I went on sale in July 1976 at a price of US $666.66

Would of thought saving 178 bucks per pound would appeal to your frugal sensibilities.

it would apeal to ME....but i'm used to allready being emasculated by the other homebrewers? ;) :mug:

edit: speaking of 'witch' i was haunted by the demon telling me, i should have either ran a batch, or brewed a batch....and i said f you demons, be gone! this damn sugar wash can't that bad to drink straight up! so i poured myself a glass for fun just to see if they had any ground to stand on....for a $13 dollar bag of sugar, i have a passable drink at 14% or so ABV, 10 gallons worth....

but damn, i feel lame drinking it, why i only poured a taster at 8ozs.....

Last edited:
I'll cut you a deal and sell you a bag of premium pilsner malt for half that price. Just DM me.

damn, for that price! i'll tell the feed store to order me a bag of 'organic' barley, malt it myself and ship you two bags! i mean seriously if you're into it, i malt and ship you enough it goes freight!

edit: you'll probably need a load dok capable receptecale though?

Back