• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota FREE Pilsner and a little Munich I malt - IT'S GONE, THANKS, ALL!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxStout

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was given several bags of malt from a local brewery. This malt was destined to be thrown out or given to someone to use as animal feed. From what I brought home I kept a bag for myself, and gave some to a buddy, but I still have some left sitting in the trunk of my car and would like to give it away to someone who could use it.

EDIT: Here's what I have left:

2 unopened 55 lb. bags Weyermann Pilsner.
1 opened bag with 15 lbs. remaining of Weyermann Munich I.

The use-by dates are Feb 2024, but if kept sealed, this malt should last a while longer. We used some of the same Pilsner in our brew Tuesday and it was fresh.
If anyone in my area would like any of this, please PM me and we can arrange for pickup. I live in the north suburbs of Minneapolis.

I'll update this list as supplies change.

grain1.jpg

grain2.jpg

Last edited:
Back