Anyone need a Google+ Invite?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the longest google's left invitations open and I've been in since day 2. Sure looks like they're running a full-on stress test before go-live. Got about a dozen HBTers in already...

Thanks, Jkarp, for the invite.

It looks like I have invites to give, if anyone wants one.

Do we have a circle somewhere for all the HBT'ers to add each other? Share brewing related statuses ect...?

jkarp mentioned it earlier in this thread, but google+ circles are all your own. You get to manage your own circles, so the concept of "us" creating a shared circle is not in line with the Google+ application. You can do what I have done and create a new circle called "Homebrewers" and add whomever you like.

right... dur, I should have read. Thats pretty much what I've done now, but so far jkarp is the only one in that circle.

Here is a cheat sheet that is being passed around. Very helpful.

google-plus-cheat-sheet.jpg

I would love to see Google create some way to share a circle with a friend. Or at least some way for people who all have something in common (HBT) to all be able to find each other.

I would love to see Google create some way to share a circle with a friend. Or at least some way for people who all have something in common (HBT) to all be able to find each other.

I haven't used it yet, but the "sparks" feature is supposed to help like-minded people fine one another.

Yeah I tried the sparks thing and typed "brewing' and just got a bunch of unrelated news stories.

I already get news alerts via google alerts. I don't really need yet another way to do that.

You can send me a PM and I will give it a shot. My wife was able to get in yesterday with no trouble, but I think that's the only person I've "invited" so far.

I don't know how many I have tbh but if you pm me your gmail Ill send out as many as I have.

does anyone happen to have another google+ invite that they could send to me? Please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back