Anyone have experience with Zymico?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

San_Diego_Matt

Reaction score
I purchased a 2 1/2" stem Thermometer from Zymico on November 15th. I paid with a Paypal E-check (my wife helps raise funds for a few local animal rescues and at the time our Paypal account was full with about $600 worth of donations and I didnt want to complicate things by dipping into that so I used the E-check payment option to pull the funds directly from our checking account).

The e-checks usually take a few days to clear and I received word on November 20th that the payment had cleared. I know that was the week of Thanksgiving so I've been patient, but I haven't seen or heard anything from them yet. I set a request for status email last week and it has gone unanswered and I'm starting to worry a bit.

Does anyone have experience with this company? I get the impression it may be a one man operation so I understand there may be some delays, but I'd sure like to at least know what's going on.

I sent the email to the email address listed in the paypal confirmation [email protected] (the only other address I saw was to respond to some sort of survey on the homepage) and I'm wondering if anyone else has contact information for him/them?

Thanks in advance

Matt

My thermometer showed up today. Never had any communication from Zymico and it took 2 weeks to get from Long Beach to San Diego after the payment cleared, but at least it showed up and I can now cross one more item off my checklist of stuff I need before I brew my first batch.

Matt

Back