Any Polish-Speakers or Genealogical Wizards Around?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingBrianI

Reaction score
So I need some help. I'm getting married in December and have an idea for a really cool groomsmen's gift for the groomsmen, but need one last piece of the puzzle to make it work. I want to give them some nice pocketknives (Fallkniven TK3) with their family's coat of arms engraved on the metal part of the handle. I can't for the life of me find this one guy's coat of arms. His last name (Sujata) is polish, I think. I'd not feel right doing something different for him than for the other groomsman so may have to settle for just having the initials engraved, but please, if anyone speaks polish and can do a quick search on some polish websites, or if anyone is really good at looking up family histories and stuff, could you please help out? I'll send you some homebrew!:D

What about just using the coat of arms of Poland? Better than initials I would think. Cool idea for a gift in either case!

I'm woefully out of practice with my Polish, but I can ask my parents to see what they advice they can offer.

Stolat!

What about just using the coat of arms of Poland? Better than initials I would think. Cool idea for a gift in either case!

Great idea! If I can't find the specific one, I'll use Poland's, I just looked it up and it looks neat!

I'm woefully out of practice with my Polish, but I can ask my parents to see what they advice they can offer.

Stolat!

Thanks!

Back