Another Michigan Guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Hello all, I should have done this a while ago but never did. I am in S.E. Michigan in Clinton Township. Doing AG, I have 2 Kegerators (craigslist :) ) I use as fermentation cabinets. One holds 3 half barrels. My set up is at my business where I also have a metal fabricating shop with equipment to make and weld just about anything so I like to make brewing toys. I am a member of the local club C.R.A.F.T. as well. Would like to meet up with local guys to talk or have a homebrew or 2 any time.
Mike

Maybe we should set up a get together. Teach a freind to homebrew day is Nov 1 at Cap and Cork. I will be there and am bringing an AG rig to brew in the lot.
MIke

Maybe we should set up a get together. Teach a freind to homebrew day is Nov 1 at Cap and Cork. I will be there and am bringing an AG rig to brew in the lot.
MIke

Good idea. We should all try and make it to Cap n Cork on that day.

Good idea. We should all try and make it to Cap n Cork on that day.

I can't make it- but can I still be considered a Michigan brewer? :D

I have a better idea- you all get your butt up to the UP next summer for a big brew out at my lake cottage. Plenty of room for all, including families. Bring a tent if you want privacy!

(Why does NO ONE ever want to take me up on this offer?)

Welcome, Troll! :mug:

(Why does NO ONE ever want to take me up on this offer?)

I didn't know there was an offer like this on the table. I was just up in Rogers City this past weekend and would have drove a couple more hours to take you up on this offer!! Next time i'm up that way, i'll bring some beer with me.:rockin:

Welcome Mike.

If you haven't noticed, there are lots of Michigan brewers here.

Take a moment to join the Michigan Mashers sub-forum (see Revy's signature for the link).

Good luck with your brewing.

I didn't know there was an offer like this on the table. I was just up in Rogers City this past weekend and would have drove a couple more hours to take you up on this offer!! Next time i'm up that way, i'll bring some beer with me.:rockin:

A couple more hours? More like 7. Still, you're always welcome!

I am already joined the Mashers, thanks! Cap & Cork is in macomb township at 21 mile and Garfield. Google the name for directions and web site. I do not know if a link is allowed. Happy to be here, hope I can become a helpfull, active part of the community.
Mike

I can't make it on the 1st either. We always host a nice little Halloween party. Where is the cap 'n cork?

21 mile road and Garfield, in Macomd Township/utica.

Actually you could do it pretty easily...I-75 to m-59 to Garfield...

I looked it up on google map.

cap n cork michigan - Google Maps

I'm thinking about getting a turkey fryer this weekend, even though I don't have a place to use it where I live (I live in a loft) I've been meaning to get one...

Does anyone who's coming have like a tent (like Craft set's up?) we could do an HBT area...

Back