Amarillo hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course not, because Rule #1 of this forum is:

1. No posting of inappropriate/immoral/illegal material (if you are unsure of exactly what this means, PM a moderator for clarity), please post in a mature/sensible/respectful manner.

The reality is if you were caught they could potentially sue your pants off. So if you are doing something, don't talk about it.

There was an interesting thread a while back by someone in the industry that knew the approximate whereabouts of some protected varieties but not exact. The best way to protect them was to leave them out in the open among other standard hop varieties. Those who worked there only knew it as variety #7 so they couldn't be sure which was the protected vs. plain old cascade.

Yeah I'm not serious other wise I wouldn't be posting it all over the internet. Lol I do think that would make a pretty good movie similar to pick of destiny or rolling Kansas. I still think they should set the hops free!!

Latest posts

Back