AHS Rye IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chromados

Reaction score
Well on Teach a Friend to Homebrew Day i am going to attempt to teach my girlfriend to love the brewing process as much as she loves drinking homebrews. I was thinking one of the recipes i would work with her would be Austins Homebrews Rye IPA. I love rye pale ales and IPAs so i figured lets blend the two. I havent read anything about this beer and was just wondering what people thought of the final product.

Anyone brewed this kit?

thanks
Chromados

haven't but a rye ipa is definitely in the cue. i want to see how this one turns out. subscribed

Me too. AHS has a few Rye IPA's I want to attempt.
I think I am going to start off with their Hop Rod Rye clone. I love that beer!

Well i was able to brew this beer in early Nov. and it has been kegged for a week now. It is a really nice beer, it didnt turn out as clear as i was hoping though. If i cold crashed it longer im sure it would have ended up clearer. SWMBO enjoys it also because its not super hoppy but still really nice. It has a nice combination of hops, malt, and rye. I would brew this beer again.

beer_pics_004.jpg

Latest posts

Back