AHA Members- It's time to vote!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I second that nomination. Vote for the brewer's and winemakers friend. Lorena Evans! She's got my vote. Go get em Yooper!

If I can convince my wife that I need to join AHA, I will certainly vote for you. I just finally got the ok to pay to join my local club, so maybe next year... ;)

I am not yet a AHA member but would love to vote for you :( Maybe you can sell me on the benefits of a membership, Yooper? (Actually I am just really on a strict budget right now, but if I can get someone to explain to me how good it is to be a member, I might just have to see if I can splurge).

Already voted for Yooper a couple of days ago. Will try to figure out something clever to post for a bump a little later.
"Super Yooper" isn't getting it for me right now.

Hey . . . . . shouldn't this thread be in the 'Want To Buy' forum? :cross:

Yooper, you got my vote for the outstanding help you've provided here.

Chip got my other vote for the help & happiness him and Dawson has provided.

'da Kid

Bump this back up towards the top again. Don't forget to vote for AHA candidates.....and Yooper [Lorena Evans] is a great candidate for one of your 3 votes - not many folks spend as much time helping brewers of all levels.

Yooper is a part of what makes this forum what it is, and is part of the reason I invest most of my time and energy here rather than the "official" homebrewing forum, where the folks seem to feel that being "right" is better than being open minded. Being an even-handed moderator is a great trait for being a rep on the AHA Governing Committee. Vote Yooper!

The Brewing Network is interviewing all of the candidates- my turn was last night.

The election goes until the end of March- so vote now if you have been procrastinating!

There are 43,000 members, give or take. The AHA Governing Committee speaks for you all, so vote and make your voice heard.

(And the offer still stands to buy you a beer in San Diego at club night......):mug:

This is just a friendly reminder to all AHA members who may not have yet voted.

Every vote counts, and this is your chance to have your voice heard. Click the link and vote NOW!

The Brewing Network is interviewing all of the candidates- my turn was last night.

The election goes until the end of March- so vote now if you have been procrastinating!

There are 43,000 members, give or take. The AHA Governing Committee speaks for you all, so vote and make your voice heard.

(And the offer still stands to buy you a beer in San Diego at club night......):mug:

Yooper, that's going to get expensive in a hurry!

Latest posts

Back