A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8662.JPG

Hi frawns

How do you join the FP thread anyways? Do you need a FP hook up? o_O

Oh I have missed this thread...but I couldn't remember what it was called so I couldn't zomibf...zimfiby...ressurtrick...bring it back. I need more beer before I go fire up the barbecue. I think that's a rule.

Oh I have missed this thread...but I couldn't remember what it was called so I couldn't zomibf...zimfiby...ressurtrick...bring it back.

i gotta tell you woman, reading that was like a hiccup that you can't hic'up'! i was somewhere in between laughing and wondering what was going on...but started cracking up when i started thinking about my 'attempts' at humor that go to a cold room, which reminded of the scene in Bad Santa, "They all can't be winners kid!" 🤣 :mug:

hope, i hope your BBq'ing some nice brussel sprouts, parmesan dusted romaine halves, with a nice skirt steak for fajitas with some grilled bell peppers in them! :mug: :bigmug:

i gotta tell you woman, reading that was like a hiccup that you can't hic'up'! i was somewhere in between laughing and wondering what was going on...but started cracking up when i started thinking about my 'attempts' at humor that go to a cold room, which reminded of the scene in Bad Santa, "They all can't be winners kid!" 🤣 :mug:

hope, i hope your BBq'ing some nice brussel sprouts, parmesan dusted romaine halves, with a nice skirt steak for fajitas with some grilled bell peppers in them! :mug: :bigmug:
:barf: at least for the Brussels sprouts. Have never willingly eaten one of those nasty sulfurous green balls o' yuck. 'Twas burgers with some tasty grilled onions on brioche buns.

:barf: at least for the Brussels sprouts. Have never willingly eaten one of those nasty sulfurous green balls o' yuck. 'Twas burgers with some tasty grilled onions on brioche buns.

i was going for a nutritionally complete meal plan, sprouts for vitamin k & c, romaine for vitamin a...got your Fruits and veggies covered, mostly, top up the vitamin c with the bell pepper in the fajita...oh well, double up on the bell pepper i guess and garnish with a good bit of parsley....

(and i love brussel sprouts! :mug:)

Back