A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a 7-day 'vacation" for calling out a mod when he got butthurt.

But I am back now, baby! Thinking of a name-change for a bit...

:D

If you continue to antagonize any one of the mod team at all, which is what got you the temp ban, you will have a much lengthier vacation from the forum.

The thing to keep in mind is that we are a mod TEAM. We talk over each decision, and if someone gets a 'vacation', it's because it is unanimous. No one has ever received a ban, temporary or permanent, without Admin approval.

My advice, off topic as it is, is to let it go. Be like the Frozen characters and Let It Go.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU[/ame]

LOL
Please tread lightly no need to restart the meme and .gif wars.

mXM6dHXseEyj9OlU1UIRJkA.jpg

You guys are trying to make Yoop mad aren't you...

I ain't tanglin' with her, have you seen that whip?!

What happened to our innocent happy-go-lucky days where we wished @GavinC happy birthday and BS'd about the other troublemaker threads

You guys are trying to make Yoop mad aren't you...

What happened to our innocent happy-go-lucky days where we wished @GavinC happy birthday and BS'd about the other troublemaker threads

A dick joke of questionable nature was made, some one got hurt feelings (oddly it was not a member) and people got permabanned. So the conversation moved into the deep web where the happy-go-lucky days keep on rolling.

What ever happened to that weird tap room 2.0 thread?

:mug:

Back