A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I have ever heard that inkleg, but makes sense.
I'm going to add bourbon & wood chips to that founders clone I was thinking about just adding them in the keg, any thoughts?

I wood say, keep that shart out of the keg as you will have flow problems.
almost like the missus ... :beard:

I love flipping tacos too. Go figure.

leo-cubo-tacos_medium.gif

Mobile like.

im sorry, assumed that was a given ;) No actually, seems less a big deal. Some people smoke some dont, and that's kind of that. People are definitely moving here. But I want to share a story with you if I may, the news covered the first day of selling and the police were already and such. What they found was a bunch of people just like any of us. Old, young, wealthy, educated, poor, and a group of people more likely to buy you a bag of cheetos than steal them. Done wonders for our home value.

If I had to guess, I'd bet that TX won't be jumping on board with the state trend any time soon, even if the Feds ever decide to take it down a notch... Schedule 1 - cmon! [emoji238][emoji90]

Great, I finally CU, go on vacation, and now can't PKU. My mom made me some tacos for my bday/Memorial Day celebration this weekend. They were good.

Ha, ok I'm cool with that hunter. Ate 7 del tacos last night like a dumb a.. With inferno sauce. Memba the beavis and butthead hot sauce episode

Holy cow brewinbromanite, I ummm could have had problems. I have heard they dont take to kindly down south to mj.

Forgot about this. Yesterday after work, poured a Deschutes fresh squeezed. My 3 yr old (will be 4 end of Aug.), asked me what it was. I replied, trying to relate, saying "kind of smells like orange juice." He says, "it's not orange juice, it's beer," takes a whiff, and says "no, smells like pineapple." I almost teared up.

^^ :) lol. Are our children going to be brewing in college on a small induction burner in their dorm rooms?

Happy birthday Hunter!

Dude that's crazy. My friends were the same way - though I only have one friend. Three if I can count my cats. Well. Gavin does have a pretty popular birthday.. so I guess there's that.

Nah im just joking.

Think about it. If I'm still alive 20 years from now and hear some girl complain how she got future-catfished by a sentient broom or something, I get to counter with:

Oh yeah? I once met a guy on the internet talking about beer. He sent me some other guy's face, made me an ordained minister, then I married his bitey gerbils.

True Story

I can't help but notice that there is a thread eerily similar to this where some individuals post about what they want for dinner, their wife's tacos, where they like to shop, you know things that the rest of us like to talk about.

Where is that thread?

Oh yeah? I once met a guy on the internet talking about beer. He sent me some other guy's face, made me an ordained minister, then I married his bitey gerbils.

True Story

They'll be like "Ew, the Internet? You're so old."

Don't forget, he faked his own death too.

We had chicken enchiladas for dinner last night. Not exactly tacos but pretty much almost exactly. I have leftovers for lunch. No pics didn't happen.

Isn't there a taco thread? As a devout vegan, your talks about eating living, breathing creatures with feelings of their own offends me. Taco's are people too!!!

Isn't there a taco thread? As a devout vegan, your talks about eating living, breathing creatures with feelings of their own offends me. Taco's are people too!!!

Is this not a taco thread? I just ate 2 tacos and 2 burritos from taco bueno. Tortured them by pouring salsa all over them before devouring them. :taco::taco:

Some wanker snuck into my garage and drank all my New Belgium Citra delic. Even being from my hometown isn't enough to have made it great. It's good just not great. Off to get dry dock hop abomination 5 gallons 4 56$ curious if this would be a deal somewhere else. I need to get a pipeline going. Not sure how many corny's my fridge would hold with a good Shelf. But I would like to find out.

Overtime mixed with beer day. First, PintHousePizza lunch beers. The 2nd, Chill Vibes IPA, was tapped yesterday with pronounced citrus/tropical notes. Awesome! The more clear 4%er was decent. Later kegged the new hard Lemonaid, dry hopped IPA, and started cold crashing Hanahapu clone. Found the chillies at a Mexican grocery store already dried. Probably add oak as have some laying around. Add swimming into mix. Also, next Thursday, PintHousePizza south will have AleSmith tap takeover. That stout is supposed to be top notch.

Busy with life...oh yeah, almost got into a fist fight at work with a guy trying to bully an older co-worker. Still have jobs! Anyway, I do try to keep up with posts. Peace out friendlies!!

View attachment 1464915229088.jpg

View attachment 1464915242718.jpg

View attachment 1464915251952.jpg

View attachment 1464915260310.jpg

View attachment 1464915268128.jpg

^^ wow, super much going on. I like the pool- awesome. Beers look stellar at pint house as always. Sounds like the yin yang, there is light in dark and dark in light. Glad to hear you didnt have to whoop some a..and are cool at work.

Back