A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent had the guinness one, but had a can of the sam adams one from a friend and it wasnt good at all. The nitro just makes the awful hop character stay on your palate longer. It ruined the drinkability of it

That being said, maybe if I tried an actually good IPA, that isnt very bitter at all, on nitro it may be interesting

q(s)0td:

qotd.png

I stumbled on a Q(s)OTD if anyone has 5min to waste. I was pretty skeptical at first given the nature of most quizzes, but I could tell whoever made it was pretty knowledgeable
What kind of homebrewer are you?

Result: Cocky Brewer
Calculations are for wimps, you wing it and your beer always comes out awesome, and you do say so yourself (online, in bars, and on the T shirts you've had made).
'Instinct brewing' is the way forward and you've already trademarked that name for your new brewery. Your bottle labels will definitely feature your face and will be seen in the finest beer retailers soon, maybe.

I do like the name Instinct Brewing. :)

That quiz was bs...I got obsessed brewer but it also told me to take the day off from laughing at people on homebrew forums. I will not!

Going from a 16 year old crap car that's barely running and have 160k miles to a brand new lancer with less than 50 miles on it feels so good. Now I'm just going to cry every time a get a tiny ding from rocks and some mud on it.

...that one is pronounced sew-krates..

Sorry but will be renaming them :rockin:-A, :rockin:-B..etc. Sounds easier then renaming as "The beer formally known as xxx"...

Edit: so my curiosity is getting to me. Is there some significance to the pronunciation? Sew..as in sewer??😉

I think our houses must have had the same builder. Stove, dishwasher, drawer pulls - all the same.

Maybe Blizz. Big company. I'm not sure if they build in Colarado. The drawer pulls are my handiwork. I don't recall sleep flying and or construction to/in Colorado.

what am i looking at?

Lots of avatars with your mug on them?

or

A long bottle brush ideally suited to cleaning the internal lumen of a beer out tube.

Back