A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the base of the shaft. Surprised Gavin didn't find a gif of that thing ejaculating children.

I found this googling bounce house gif. I was sorely disappointed

Don't thank me for beer you bought. That's weird.

Thread creation.

post-43815-Picard-nicely-done-gif-Imgur-S-VQjS.gif

TQPDiXQ.jpg

My poor 9 year old: woke up today and was super excited about what a fun day it was going to be. Birthday party at his friend's house with this video game party bus thing, and then dinner at my parents place with all the cousins to celebrate grandpas Bday. Instead he has spent all day puking.

My poor 9 year old: woke up today and was super excited about what a fun day it was going to be. Birthday party at his friend's house with this video game party bus thing, and then dinner at my parents place with all the cousins to celebrate grandpas Bday. Instead he has spent all day puking.

What's with everyone and their kids getting the plague lately? Seems like every one of you is sick, or your kids are sick.

Hope he gets over it quickly!

Go get some steelhead.......

I miss late winter fishing for them since I moved away from Michigan,

Most likely some lakers, but I'll gladly catch whatever. Catching big browns, steelies and lakers will make a day great. I guess a nightcap is in order if I'm gonna subject myself to attempting to catch fish tomorrow.

Going to try this out myself in a 3gal stout batch. Anyone with experience using this stuff? Plan on half.

I used some powdered pb twice. First time didn't get enough flavor from it, second time used that plus some lorann? oils to get the taste.

That sucks. My kids get sick at the most inconvenient times and miss out on fun stuff.

@wyobrewer1 Sorry to hear that, it kept me awake on countless nights when mine were younger. I can't imagine what they are going through. Prayers to them.

That sucks. My kids get sick at the most inconvenient times and miss out on fun stuff.

What's funny is this is the second time in about a month he's gotten sick and threw up on something of mine. The first was New Year's Eve, he threw up in the car while playing my iPad,... Right into the iPad. This time as he was walking back into the house he threw up on the porch... Into my shoes.

Yeah, shoes got tossed in the garbage. iPad was wiped down with disinfectant.

You guys think we can knock out 400 plus posts tomorrow? I'm calling it a month on the last day of the month, not after 30 days.

What's funny is this is the second time in about a month he's gotten sick and threw up on something of mine. The first was New Year's Eve, he threw up in the car while playing my iPad,... Right into the iPad. This time as he was walking back into the house he threw up on the porch... Into my shoes.

Yeah, shoes got tossed in the garbage. iPad was wiped down with disinfectant.

That's pretty damn funny. When we were kids my brother got sick at school, so my dad had to pick him up. On the way home, they stopped at the locksmith and my dad gave him a hat saying "if you need to throw up, throw up in this." When my dad came back to the car, his hat was full. Should've told my brother he was joking and to open the damn door haha

Back