A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I even picked the easy ones. Maybe in a few more months I'll do another on around a different subject.

Any chance you could put together some questions for a contest about:

1. The Green Bay Packers
2. Hayward, WI
3. '80s bands ( preferably iron maiden, acdc, Metallica, Judas Priest)
4. Counting jelly beans
5. Beer

Just a couple of ideas, pm me if you need any more suggestions

Indeed...drop in the bucket. Yet talk to some people and you'd think it was running our economy into the ground. But, that's Debate Room fodder, and I'm not feeling it tonight.

No debate from me. But again, I've been convinced by the Musk-cult. If we are truly to be the ultimate species of this planet, we've got to completely insure our survival by making our way to others. At this point, there's really no greater task other than perfecting our brewing process (cause I mean really, what's life without beer?).

ACDC sux. Sub in T4F.

Gross.

1. The Green Bay Packers
2. Hayward, WI
3. '80s bands ( preferably iron maiden, acdc, Metallica, Judas Priest)
4. Counting jelly beans
5. Beer

music may not be a bad choice. We will see

or the best ones to come outa Philly...

G love and special sauce trivia pursuit?

Night cap nearly consumed, by the way. Tried to get a good photo of it with attemps of drain and hunter and beeman. But I ended up pouring too much yeasty cloudiness, ugh. Stupid yeast.

Lol I even picked the easy ones. Maybe in a few more months I'll do another on around a different subject.

I meant more the complexity of the contest. You picked good questions. I thought they would be more difficult and I would have more than 1 second to answer. I had like 5 tabs of Star Wars stuff open in case :)

80s theme in full effect. Running Man on loop on the tv behind the bar.

My wife told me once upon a time that she wanted to see the hunger games at tge movies. I told her we should watch running man instead. She asked me what that was....we didn't speak for three days after that.

My wife told me once upon a time that she wanted to see the hunger games at tge movies. I told her we should watch running man instead. She asked me what that was....we didn't speak for three days after that.

Smh. Watch Battle Royale instead of Hunger Games.

1. The Green Bay Packers Sportsball. Meh. But, Saints, Hornets, Stars, Rangers.
2. Hayward, WI I do like a good cheese.
3. '80s bands ( preferably iron maiden, acdc, Metallica, Judas Priest) metal, hard rock, metal- but they sure tried to screw that up , metal.
4. Counting jelly beans #blackjellybeansaredelicious
5. Beer Most def.

Yalls test is easy.

Fail! Yesssssssss! You failed!
Loooooooooooser!

Bonus chance!

Name what Hayward WI is the capital of without the google machine and you'll still fail!

Well, it's not the capital of Wisconsin. Wisconsin is one of those states whose capital is not the city that would seem to make sense.

Am I right???

LOL. +1 for effort.

A whole bunch of no one cares because cricket is worse than baseball.

Not surprising coming from a Spursman. Far too far away from Lords, peasant!

No, that's darts
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgap_CzceBM[/ame]

They have a good idea on some of the tech that would be needed, but the main goal is survival over the long haul. We know more about prolonged solar radiation now then we did in the 50's through the 70s, bit still not enough to ensure survival over the long haul. With advances in energy conversion from water to a fuel source and creating alternate sources of energy, designing a vehicle around those parameters wouldn't take too long, depending on funding. I'll wager a bet Gav...we will have not only a person on mars, but also back to earth before 2036 or I'll owe you a case of beer :mug:

I'll take you up on that. Whatever about the technical challenges, the money isn't there, nor is there any government willing to pony up the cash and risk the almost certain loss of life that will occur in getting to mars and back.

Don't get me wrong I'm very hopeful I am 100% wrong. I don't think I am though. We are further from Mars than in 1972. If you look at the percentage of lost unmanned mars probes over the years it is a very dicey endeavor. I'd sign up for crew in a jig were it not for having a family.

Wow the bomber leaked? That's at least a year old (kettle sour golden fermented with brett), really surprised it leaked :(.

Clear HB is boring helles. Brown HB is boring brown porter. Star'd bottle is DEM Brown Doe.

Wow the bomber leaked? That's at least a year old (kettle sour golden fermented with brett), really surprised it leaked :(.

Clear HB is boring helles. Brown HB is boring brown porter. Star'd bottle is DEM Brown Doe.

Well, not happy that it's the sour. It's in the freezer already though, so it dies tonight. I'll wash it down with a helles or a Steak Toaster and a Tums.

Back