8/30 beer in different time zones

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice choice.

HZQRAFQ.jpg
Fugging great beer.

20130830-230507.jpg

Found a stash of this in Niagara Falls, Canada. $8 a bottle price tag kept me from buying more than two, but after cracking this one open may have to go back for more.

**** I would have bought out the lot. Thats the real deal. So good!!

Get moar for me! I think it's $8 at the brewey too.

srsendmesomebroillsnapchatnudes.jpg

Yeah price is right, but old ales can be hit or miss for me. $8 a bottle would have been a big miss. Sadly store is closed and we're rolling out before it opens, otherwise iwouldhavepickeditupforyounodickpicsneeded.gif

J2v7Uai.jpg

I'm enjoying this better than when I had it on tap, although still not as mind blowing as I was hoping.

Between this, R&R and the 17th anniversary beer, Stone hasn't been impressing me that much lately.

J2v7Uai.jpg

I'm enjoying this better than when I had it on tap, although still not as mind blowing as I was hoping.

Between this, R&R and the 17th anniversary beer, Stone hasn't been impressing me that much lately.
Serious, it took me 2 nights to finish my bottle. That beer is a ****ing mess. And this is coming from a guy that mixes moonshine with energy drinks. Stone failed with that one.

Brett homebrew and now working my way through a Boulevard Sixth Glass I was extra'd before it was distributed to California. It's not bad, but it's not a quad, either. I'm glad I didn't buy this.

Yup 8 and 12. Girl and boy. Feel the same way. Love em to death though.
Same, girl and boy. My son is 14 going on 20. Srs. 6 foot, 200 lb football player. Partial beard and back hair. Girls lined up for days. Despite the old man jokes here, I'm not ready to be a ****ing grandpa. Scary feels.

Brett homebrew and now working my way through a Boulevard Sixth Glass I was extra'd before it was distributed to California. It's not bad, but it's not a quad, either. I'm glad I didn't buy this.
Not a fan of that beer either, but it'll creep up on you.

its friday and phish is back!!! what more could you ask for?

cheers bitches!

Must of been more of an obvious hint at what music I was going to see than I thought. Phish was great last night! CS tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back