60lb Vittle Vault for Grain Storage - $20.96 Free Shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already received mine, and I had $10 off (don't remember what it was from) so for under $14. Strange how the #40 is more.
I don’t undersrand the pricing either, I had that same $10 promotion from prime day or somewhere that applied too. I was going to try to figure out a solution using a couple 5 gallon buckets and pick up some of those screw on lids, this seems simpler and will be around the same price. Amazon also bumped up the delivery date by two weeks from what it said originally which was nice.

Amazon had a special a few days before Prime Days... they added $10 to be used during a certain date range.

This is a great deal for this!! Costco is also selling these for about $25.99 +tax. I think that may be why the price dropped on Amazon.

To anyone considering these... i highly reccomend this style as it stacks. I got one (50# i think?) That just sits upright- can't stack it.

Great post @belowi !! Thank you!!

Wow, I just bought a handful of these for a few dollars more, now I see the price has dropped again! Great deal. Tempted to grab a few more... How many of these is everyone rocking??

Back