52 Quart Coleman Extreme on sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p40whk

Reaction score
I've been doing some research to build a mash tun and had decided on the Coleman Extreme 52 Quart. Most of my online and local searches netted the cheapest price of $42 at Wally World.

Sears now has these on sale online for $27 with free in store pickup. Thought it was a good deal and worth passing along. Hell, I may get two!

Check target for a 53 quart igloo cooler I got mine for around 23 with tax

I'm venturing into all grain so just now starting to collect items.

I have a second burner sitting around doing nothing so I'd like to find another pot or old keg I can convert into a strike water HLT, craigslist hasn't been too helpful.

Ordered the cooler kit from Bargain Fittings after I ordered fittings from McMaster Carr, (didn't know about Bargain Fittings at the time) so now I have the extra fittings to make my HLT.

Stepping into all grain little by little, hope to have everything set up and my mind comfortable with the process to brew my first batch by next month.

Back