• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nebraska Pending Sale: all components of 10-gallon All-grain brewing setup; In-person pickup only- sorry.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UPDATE: This post is pending sale as of 22 SEP 20. I will delete this post/thread once the sale is completed.

Greetings, all!

I have for sale the following elements of a 10 gallon All-Grain brewing system that I will not have space for at my next duty station. My loss is your gain! The following items are priced to move as lots, individually priced by subcomponent lot, or for all Lots of the listed equipment for $850.00 [knocking another $180.00 off of the prices listed below].

I am located in Papillion, Nebraska, (Near Omaha) so I am convenient to places as far West as Lincoln, Nebraska or to those from Council Bluffs, Iowa.

I am sorry- but I am only entertaining in-person pick-up for the time being. I will only advertise on HomebrewTalk for the first couple of days {as you ladies and gents have been so kind!}, before going to other on-line venues, like NextDoor, Facebook, or {shudder} -Craigslist-, if I can't get any 'bites'...

In the event I get multiple offers, I will give priority to those offering the full $850.00 for all 11 lots. Prices for individual lots below are firm, and for cash [or Venmo] offers only. Please correspond via private message to the HomebrewTalk private message inbox of “Ridonkulous05”. I am able to send pictures of any/all of the equipment listed below, for serious inquiries.

Thank you for your consideration.

Lot 1. Make your starter and save your yeast: Erlenmeyer flask set: $40.00
-Great for making starters in larger Erlenmeyers, and storing washed yeast in 500 ml Erlenmeyers.
Items:
1 x 5000 ml Erlenmeyer Flask
1 x 2000 ml Erlenmeyer Flask
4 x 500 ml Erlenmeyer Flasks
Assorted rubber caps and stoppers for flasks.

Lot 2. Grind your grain: Schmidling Maltmill Model AA: $100.00
-Adjustable grind, Rock solid mill with hand crank and hopper that holds ~7 pounds of grain at a time. Comes with a hand crank, but I used a 1/2” power drill, and had 20+ Lb. Grain bills crushed perfectly in no time. Really makes crushing grain on brew day easy, and allows you to buy your un-crushed malt in bulk.
Items:
1 x Schmidling Maltmill with hand crank and standard hopper
1 x 5 gallon True Brew fermentation pail (with lid) for free [to catch your ground grain]

Lot 3. Mash your large grain bills: Coleman extreme 70qt cooler mash tun: $30.00
-70 quart Coleman Extreme cooler mash tun. Ported for drain at one end [where factory drain spout was], and stainless steel ball valve installed. Friction-fitted pieces of custom-cut PVC manifold. Can be seen here: CPVC Manifold Build: Coleman Xtreme 70 Qt.
-Can accommodate grain bills greater than 20 pounds, for higher gravity 10 gallon batches of beer.
Items:
1 x Coleman 70 quart Coleman extreme cooler
1 x Stainless Steel ½” ball valve
All pieces for custom PVC manifold inside (disassemble and put in dishwasher after mashing)
1 x 20” commercial stainless spoon for stirring mash
1 x 12” analog probe thermometer for monitoring mash temperature

Lot 4. Step mash your grain bill over heat/flame: 15 gallon Mash tun pot: **50+% off**: $150.00
-Pot is same as: 15 Gallon Stainless Mash Tun
-Currently listed on-line for $319.99. Dimensions: 18” diameter (across top mouth), 15” tall.
Items:
1 x 15 gallon Stainless Steel heavy duty brew pot with integral female and male threaded ports factory welded in
1 x stainless steel pot lid [for this pot]
1 x custom made (factory) stainless steel plate [with holes] removable false bottom
1 x 1/2” stainless steel ball valve
1 x 8” analog probe thermometer to monitor your mash temperature
1 x 36” stainless steel mash paddle (a $40.00 value) thrown in for free

Lot 5. Heat your brew pot: Camp Chef 60,000 btu stand burner: $80.00
-Seen here: https://www.amazon.com/Camp-Chef-SH-140L-Pressure-Detachable/dp/B0000ASCU9#:~:text= Camp Chef Maximum Output Single Cooker ,by 17.25 Inches by 11.75 Inches More
-Brings 14 gallons of wort in a heavy 26 gallon pot from ~170 deg. Fahrenheit (mash out) to a boil in ~40 minutes. Would also be great to fry a turkey, or do a clam or crawdad boil, if you're into that.
Items:
1 x Camp Chef 60,000 btu maximum output single burner with stand
1 x Blue Rhino propane tank that is at least half full will go with.

Lot 6. Do a full wort boil for a 10 gallon batch! 26 gallon Stainless Steel brew pot: **50+% off**:$150.00
-Same manufacturer and heavy-duty quality of 15 gallon pot noted in Lot 4, above. 26 gallon (104 quart) pot with 1/2” female and male welded-in port layout as in lot 4 above and Lot 6, below. Massive pot (Dimensions: 21” diameter {across top mouth}, 20” tall.)
Items:
1 x 26 gallon Stainless Steel heavy duty brew pot with integral female and male threaded ports factory welded in
1 x 12” stainless steel bazooka screen to filter out hops after boil
1 x dropper bottle fermcap-s (to prevent boilovers)

Lot 7. Boil smaller batches on your stovetop, or heat sparge water: 15 gallon stainless brew pot: **50+% off**: $110.00
-Pot is same as: 15 Gallon Heavy Duty Stainless Brew Pot with Ball Valve
-Currently listed on-line as $219.99. Dimensions: Dimensions: 18” diameter (across top mouth), 15” tall.
Items:
1 x 15 gallon Stainless Steel heavy duty brew pot with integral female and male threaded ports factory welded in

Lot 8. Move your wort with ease, and re-circulate to speed chilling: Stainless Chugger Pump: $100.00
-Model CPSS-CI-1, as seen here: Chugger Pump 115v Stainless Center Inlet Pump (not Xdry)(CPSS-CI-1)
-Currently listed on-line {various retailers ~$140.00}.
Items:
1 x Stainless Chugger Pump, Model CPSS-CI-1
+A couple of feet of high temperature rated, food-grade silicone hose
+Various stainless steel cam lock male and female quick-disconnect fittings to make your rig far more elegant.
+A fabricated and perforated copper re-circulation arm (to pump over immersion chiller and give faster heat exchange during chilling) with stainless quick-disconnect

Lot 9. Chill your boiled wort very quickly, even in summer: Superchiller 50', 1/2” copper: $100.00
-This is a Morebeer/Moreflavor 50' x 1/2” copper immersion chiller with garden hose in/output fittings.
- Run a garden hose through the chiller to cool your wort, post-boil. On hot days, after you get the beer down to ~100 degrees fahrenheit, use the included aquarium pump to cool your wort the last 30 degrees (to 70 degrees: pitching temperature) by running water from a bucket filled with ice in water, so that that last 30 degrees doesn't take forever, thanks to 50+ degree hose water, otherwise.
Items:
1 x 50' copper superchiller immersion chiller (~10 Lbs of copper) with garden hose fittings
1 x immersion aquarium water pump, with vinyl tubing and garden hose fittings, so that you can add an ice bucket to your circulation, allowing you to hit your 70 degree (or below) pitch temp without losing your mind.

Lot 10. Fermenter's paradise: 2 x 6.5 gallon glass carboys and multiple accessories: $70.00
-Ferment (or long-term lager) with peace of mind, knowing that glass never imparts flavors, and is impermeable to oxygen.
Items:
2 x 6.5 gallon glass carboys
2 x metal carboy neck handles (for stabilization, not one-hand carry)
2 x liquid crystal thermometers (“fermometer”)
1 x carboy cleaning brush
>25' 1/2” I.D. Low-temperature vinyl tubing
2 x stainless steel racking canes with anti-silt tips
1 x wort thief/sampler
2 x plastic line cleaning brushes
1 x Hydrometer (floating, analog)
1 x Hydrometer reading tube
4 x pre-cut blowoff tubes
2 x vinyl carboy caps
2 x 3-piece airlocks

Lot 11. Keg your 10-gallon batch: 10 gallon (yes, 10 gallon!) stainless steel ball-lock compatible corny keg: $100.00
-Same as: BALL LOCK KEG - 10 GALLON - NEW | eBay
-Found on-line here: 10 Gallon Corny Keg | eBay for $225.00 when new, but factory-second.
-Dimensions: 25.5” tall, 12” diameter, 12.5” top handle edges across.
-Purchased more than 7 years ago for $165.00.
Item:
1 x 10 gallon corny keg, complete, clean, and pressurized, with Star-San inside.

Last edited:
Back