• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina All-Grain Setup for Sale (Raleigh-Durham, NC)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For $425, I'm offering pretty much everything you need to get started in all-grain brewing, save for a propane tank and some odds and ends like hoses, paddle, hydrometer, etc.

Here's what I'm offering for sale:
  • 5 gallon glass carboy
  • 6 gallon glass carboy (have 2 of these)
  • Brew Hauler carboy carrier (have 2 of these)
  • 3/8" x 25' copper coiled immersion chiller (with vinyl tubing)
  • 7 gallon aluminum turkey fryer pot with weldless bulkhead and 1/2" stainless ball valve
  • 9 gallon stainless pot with welded bulkhead and 1/2" stainless ball valve
  • 52 qt Coleman Xtreme Cooler converted into mash/lauter tun, including ball valve and CPVC drain manifold
  • Weldless sight glass kit for 2-15 gallon pot (Brand new, never used. Easy to install on the hot liquor tank or boil kettle.)
  • Large funnel with mesh screen
  • Bayou Classic High Pressure Banjo Propane Burner

I had all of this gear set up as a gravity-fed system. The aluminum fryer pot works well as a hot liquor tank. The Coleman cooler is fantastic at holding a steady mash temperature, and has a brand-new, efficient manifold installed for draining wort. (I was routinely getting around 75% efficiency with this system.) The boil kettle is sturdy stainless steel and only about 2 years old. The banjo burner was a great investment that really heats things up quickly and cut a bunch of time off of my brew day (it's only about 1 year old).

At least for now, I'm only entertaining offers to purchase the entire set. If I haven't made a deal within a reasonable time, then I'll list individual prices and entertain offers for individual pieces.

Feel free to PM me with questions and offers. Local purchasers only (local to Morrisville, NC). Cash only, please.

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

Definitely interested. Are you available in the evenings or on the weekends? I work in west Raleigh during the week.

Latest posts

Back