40+ Free Recipes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandersbrew

Reaction score
Hi all,

I run the podcast Pop Culture Brews - we brew beers inspired by movies, books etc. we love. Each episode we share out a new beer, and include the recipe. You can find us on Apple, Spotify etc. or visit our landing page: Pop Culture Brews

We have over 40 recipes, and counting as the new season has started!

Hope you enjoy!

Hi all,

I run the podcast Pop Culture Brews - we brew beers inspired by movies, books etc. we love. Each episode we share out a new beer, and include the recipe. You can find us on Apple, Spotify etc. or visit our landing page: Pop Culture Brews

We have over 40 recipes, and counting as the new season has started!

Hope you enjoy!
Sanders, you're everywhere!
Have to say I'm a fan, although I'm behind quite a bit. I love all the trivia and discussion about the movie / book that you're basing the recipe on, I was just sharing some of the tidbits from your Apocalypse now episode with a coworker.

I was a bit surprised when you posted in my Colorado Springs Homebrew club facebooke group (Brew Brothers of Pikes Peak), where are you based out of? If you've mentioned it on the podcast I don't recall :)

Back