• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

~23' 3/8" Copper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deric

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have about 23' 3/8" soft copper left over from my counter flow chiller build. Was 50'. Used 25' of hose and cut the copper a couple feet longer than the hose so I'm guessing it's about 23'. It is new, unused, packed and ready to ship via USPS Priority.

Looking for $20 plus $5 shipping. Don't need anything in trade but am open to offers...you never know. PayPal, USPS MO or CC is fine with me.

coil.jpg

Looking to build a 20-30 ft immersion chiller for my 5 gallon brews, this might do the trick and could save me some money.

Still got this for sale?

I will buy this from ya. I will be unable to do the official purchase as I have to go to work until 11:00 PM Central US time. So I guess you'll have to ship it tomorrow. Will you be on to work out the details later tonight?

Either way I will be on here at about 11:30 my time, I think that's 9:30 your time, I will look for ya so we can get the details worked out.

No problem. I should be around tonight.....will be setting up to brew in the morning!!!!

Best thing would be to send me a PM...that way I'll be notified via my phone and will check it asap.

Won't be able to ship till Thursday though....holiday and all. :)

Thanks!!!
Deric

Latest posts

Back