2020 FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thus far, the list of people currently in:

Username
Thorrak
JamesonFan
LBussy
UncleD
LoneTreeFarms
Jerbrew
rsquared
gromitdj
afro_lou
HopsNTails
CTownBrewer
JCasey1992
aharri1
fourfarthing
TwistedGray
orionol73
jimyson
CrookedLaker
SailorJerry
mullet6577

(and people who are not yet in)
@jaymosbeershack
@j1laskey
@dpinette2
@TheEagleRising
@wstbrewing
@baldm79
@imasickboy
@pshankstar
@TBC
@Abrayton
@MC82
@TallDan
@TheDudeLebowski
@MapleGroveAleworks
@FoxPaw
@Calaeb
@Beerwildered
@brandtrepair
@Louz
@GaBrewZoo
@jason613
@EcuPirate07
@6midgets
@jschm19

Alright! The list of participants thus far is as follows:

Thorrak
JamesonFan
LBussy
UncleD
LoneTreeFarms
Jerbrew
rsquared
gromitdj
afro_lou
HopsNTails
CTownBrewer
JCasey1992
aharri1
fourfarthing
TwistedGray
orionol73
jimyson
CrookedLaker
SailorJerry
mullet6577
dpinette2
pshankstar
brandtrepair

There is one day left to join.

In Post #1:

Why is the shipping schedule so late / Can I ship early?
Santa had a bit to drink.

Seriously though, the holidays are stressful enough during a normal year - and this year is anything but normal. The shipping schedule is intended to reduce stress for both the sender and the recipient. To reduce the possibility of beer sitting on the doorstep of an empty house, I humbly request that you try to avoid shipping early - but if you need to, let me know and I will reach out to your giftee to make sure they will be available to receive it.

More beers acquired today which means I’m going to need a bigger box. 😬
DEA75125-B815-41AE-BE6A-85E0A4B03F3B.gif

More beers acquired today which means I’m going to need a bigger box. 😬
View attachment 710122

Due to the lack of a selection process, for this round I am recommending your gift consist of up to 128 fl.oz. of beer and one non-beer item (t-shirt, hat, glassware, tap handle, beer-scented soap - whatever you think your giftee wants/could use the most!)

FAQ:

What should be in a box?
Up to
128 fl.oz. of beer and one non-beer item (e.g. t-shirt, flannel, hat, drip tray, glassware, etc.).

Due to the lack of a selection process, for this round I am recommending your gift consist of up to 128 fl.oz. of beer and one non-beer item (t-shirt, hat, glassware, tap handle, beer-scented soap - whatever you think your giftee wants/could use the most!)

FAQ:

What should be in a box?
Up to
128 fl.oz. of beer and one non-beer item (e.g. t-shirt, flannel, hat, drip tray, glassware, etc.).
I’m just being silly, I have eight 16oz cans set aside now for my recipient. But the struggle is real, not going to lie. Need to figure out the non-beer item.

@Thorrak will yell at you if you send too much beer :) It is my favorite part of this trade.

also, thanks for running this again @Thorrak

Remember: If you ship more than 128 fl. oz, I will personally shake my fist at the sky in disgust.

I bought a box SPECIFICALLY for 128 fl. oz. of beer. I have other boxes for full FotD rounds (one of which is already half full - I hope whoever is in the next FotD round really likes stouts!).

Remember: If you ship more than 128 fl. oz, I will personally shake my fist at the sky in disgust.

I bought a box SPECIFICALLY for 128 fl. oz. of beer. I have other boxes for full FotD rounds (one of which is already half full - I hope whoever is in the next FotD round really likes stouts!).
Tag me in the next round so my drunk ass will remember this comment.
Side note, I have not begun shopping for this yet. That could be good or bad.

Back