2019 SARA Cellar Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't recommend driving over HWY 17 after a couple of beers; that road is a mess for people who aren't familiar with the area.

i enjoy the ride now, crazy how well i know every turn lol

that fallen tree a few days ago is super scary tho, as is the mud slide form 2 years ago

Idk if I've only had b1 or if this b2 is evolving or a case of bottle variation or recall bias, but this is the only time this beer has come of spicy to me. No complaints here... mmm

z9led2l.jpg

Gonna need ewwiccc to advise
haha i would not say it's creamy. It is pretty damn good though. Nice spice to it without wrecking the palate. If that's the one I'm thinking of, then they sell at at Safeway and Whole foods in the bay area (at least my local ones do). There's like 4 or 5 different kinds on the shelf but my favorite is the Roasted Tomato Salsa Chipotle (which is what it looks like Ian had)

ZLWwNOg.jpg

At 4pp I’m hoping this hangs around until next weekend... "beerdrinking"

See y'all at Sante. I'm bringing a bottle for fun sharing times...

At 4pp I’m hoping this hangs around until next weekend... "beerdrinking"

Don’t get your hopes up. This will be gone by tomorrow afternoon.

I like this trend of past cellar beers being re-brewed for public release. Fingers crossed that Beneath the Waves, An Ocean is next.

Again, I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

public Little Engine (+pinot barrels?) is my pie in the sky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back