2019 SARA Cellar Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question, does anyone have a 2017 SARA Cellar glass with which they’d be willing to part via trade and wouldn’t mind meeting at the Portal on Monday or by SFO on Wednesday? If so, please slide into my DMs.

Last edited:
Random question, does anyone have a 2018 SARA Cellar glass with which they’d be willing to part via trade and wouldn’t mind meeting at the Portal on Monday or by SFO on Wednesday? If so, please slide into my DMs.
i could be wrong, but I don't believe there was a Cellar glass for '18, but '17 there was.

Random question, does anyone have a 2017 SARA Cellar glass with which they’d be willing to part via trade and wouldn’t mind meeting at the Portal on Monday or by SFO on Wednesday? If so, please slide into my DMs.
If you don’t get any luck locally, send me a label and I got you covered.

Yesssssss:

Dear SARA's Cellar Member,

Your first allotment of 2019 will be ready for pickup starting Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019 at our Capitola location only (not the Portal)!!! You'll be receiving four (4) bottles with this allotment, including Wisdom is Learned, a Saison aged in French oak barrels with Masumoto Family Farms "Suncrest" peaches (club only), Metronome, an Imperial Wit with Meyer Lemon zest, Corriander, and Lemon Verbena that saw a kiss in first-use American oak tanks (club only), Family Whistle, a Barrel-aged Saison with Passionfruit, and Nonna's Blend #16, the latest iteration in our series of Barrel-aged Saison blends.

In addition to the above, you have the option to purchase (while supplies last) two (2) extra Wisdom is Learned ($28), one (1) extra Metronome ($28), one (1) extra Family Whistle ($25), and two (2) extra Nonna's Blend #16 ($20). All extras must be paid for in person.

*Just a heads up that we are also aiming to have your 2019 SARA's Cellar Hoodies in time for the 2nd Allotment release. If you have not given us your size yet, please do so at your earliest convenience!

We are all really excited to bring you these four great beers and think they are the perfect way to kick off SARA's Cellar 2019. We are so grateful for your support of our brewery and this community, now and always. Sante!

Sincerely,

Adair, Tim, Keith and all of the Sante Adairius Rustic Ales staff

giphy.gif

As I sit at the airport bar, I just have to say... what a fun 2 1/4 days in the Bay Area. Shout out to:

KevSal for his generosity but also somehow finding a way to beat my record for fastest trade - I think 15min from airport to trade.

Tlo4sho for meeting up at the Portal, great conversation and also his generosity.

ABSTRACTlegend for the awesome night hanging out with beers at Drakes, parking lot beers before the Warriors game and the whiskey nightcap. Also I don’t think I’ve ever heard the same person use the word ‘Hella’ and ‘phenomenon’ within the same minute but I’m all for it.

Special mentions to tosh whom I was a wanker to for not reaching out to earlier and to jtmartino who reached out to meet up on this trip but unfortunately the timing just didn’t work out.

Cheers to all you excellent hosts of TB and the Bay Area!

As I sit at the airport bar, I just have to say... what a fun 2 1/4 days in the Bay Area. Shout out to:

KevSal for his generosity but also somehow finding a way to beat my record for fastest trade - I think 15min from airport to trade.

Tlo4sho for meeting up at the Portal, great conversation and also his generosity.

ABSTRACTlegend for the awesome night hanging out with beers at Drakes, parking lot beers before the Warriors game and the whiskey nightcap. Also I don’t think I’ve ever heard the same person use the word ‘Hella’ and ‘phenomenon’ within the same minute but I’m all for it.

Special mentions to tosh whom I was a wanker to for not reaching out to earlier and to jtmartino who reached out to meet up on this trip but unfortunately the timing just didn’t work out.

glad to hear it was a blast, looks like
you and ABSTRACTlegend had a killer time at the warriors game!
next time hopefully it will be over the weekend and we can actually hang out with some beers!

That's hella awesome.

tenor.gif

It was a pleasure getting hyphy with you and finally getting that Legendary Tikk haha. Def hit me up if you every make it back out this way, I will try to do the same when i'm in your neck of the woods. Cheers buddy

Made my way to Portal today to get a taste of that new pilsner All Mammals Play and it was glorious. Huge full malty aroma. Smelled like a brew day, just so damn fresh. Great bitterness level. Maybe not as much character as Even Odds but equally tasty. Easily one of the best pilsners I’ve had in the US.

And I also grabbed a few bottles of some apricot beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back