2016 SARA Cellar Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I supposed to look down my nose on you normals if Westly gets a public release? It's bad enough when the First Years hold up their 2014 Westly in front of me. Us 2015 cellar club members will have some serious middle child issues

Dollars to donuts it drops on a tuesday at SARA.

I wonder what the chances are this will be limit two at SARA.

With torrential rain and accidents along 17
A man can dream.
giphy.gif

How am I supposed to look down my nose on you normals if Westly gets a public release? It's bad enough when the First Years hold up their 2014 Westly in front of me. Us 2015 cellar club members will have some serious middle child issues

We 2014ers have a pretty sweet t-shirt too

I don't think a certain member needs any encouragement.

Also, can't believe he's a member even after he was caught trying to go through lines multiple times at one of the releases. Would have expected that to have knocked him down to the end of the list.
Blame the fact that Adair doesn't have a vindictive bone in her body.

speaking of drinking them all...

8132F765-83A6-4244-A431-FE8F0D638613_zps3ftwg8vs.jpg

batch 3 - not sure why i held onto this for so long but i kinda wish i hadn't.

Really? How was it drinking? Over the summer myself brentsdodgers, 82300sd, and a few others had a batch 4 (82300sd's bottle) and it was fantastic: dry and funky.

Last night a few of us were able to drink batch 9 and 6 side by side. Batch 9 still had that lemony tartness along with a nicely developing funkiness. Batch 6 didn't have any of that tartness that most of us love so much, but it was funky as hell and delicious. Both were outstanding, but in different spectrums.

speaking of drinking them all...

8132F765-83A6-4244-A431-FE8F0D638613_zps3ftwg8vs.jpg

batch 3 - not sure why i held onto this for so long but i kinda wish i hadn't.

Damn, I have a batch 3. Didnt really hold on to it that long on purpose just never really got around to opening it. Looks like I need to drink asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back