2016 SARA Cellar Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heh do Alvarado can releases usually last more than release day? Never actually went to the taproom or brewery, just picked up cans from Winchester BBQ before.

**** Winchester's price gouging ****. First Haole release they were selling 4 packs at $30. Food has gotten worse at all their BBQ locations along with smaller portions too. Definitely noped out on those establishments.

Last edited:
**** Winchester's price gouging ****. First Haole release they were selling 4 packs at $30. Food has gotten worse at all their BBQ locations along with smaller portions too. Defined noped out on those establishments.
yeah....their $8 a can or whatever it is now is crazy. I only picked up 2 cans to toss in as extras for my east coast buddies but won't be going back there again...

**** Winchester's price gouging ****. First Haole release they were selling 4 packs at $30. Food has gotten worse at all their BBQ locations along with smaller portions too. Defined noped out on those establishments.

Two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions."

Beer signal is

giphy.gif

The last batch of Cask Strawberry is one of my favorites ever. My trading buddy down there said the new batch is sweeter than the last as well.

The last batch of Cask Strawberry is one of my favorites ever. My trading buddy down there said the new batch is sweeter than the last as well.

Strawberry is such a tricky fruit to brew with - this batch was really good, at least the bottom 1/6th of the bottle that someone gave me on Saturday was. I still think I preferred fresh JK O&P to Cask Strawberry, but it's such a slim margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back