2016 SARA Cellar Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the limit usually for cellar bottles? Assuming they vary from bottle to bottle? Just heard about MF Choom and I must have this for obvious reasons...Are they all like 1-2 per person? or is it higher? Any info would be great...thank you.

Whats the limit usually for cellar bottles? Assuming they vary from bottle to bottle? Just heard about MF Choom and I must have this for obvious reasons...Are they all like 1-2 per person? or is it higher? Any info would be great...thank you.
Everything this year has been limited to one extra bottle per member (with the exception of The Gift of Comfort for people who got to there while there were still extras, which is why some ended up with three).

unless you get sent a glass too - who even knows!
:eek::eek::eek:
giphy.gif

Anybody know if there is still plenty of Nonnas available for to-go tomorrow?

Damn that sounds awesome.

If someone in the bay snagged an extra nonnas and wants to trade a bottle IP in the bay msg me to sort something out. And don't have kids if you like beer*. My sara trips post fatherdom have gone from twice a month to twice a year.

*(worth it tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back