• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 2 Perlick 525SS, never used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bfinleyui

Reaction score
I have been collecting parts for a keezer build, and got the Perlick 525SS faucets. Noticed that the 630ss is starting to trickle out, and decided I'd rather go that direction, so I'm selling the 525SS's, never used.

They include a faucet and a black tap handle, but no shank.

40 + shipping each.

There are plenty of reputable online retailers that sell the 525SS for less than $40, all the way down to $32.99 from Adventures in Homebrewing. About a dozen online retailers selling them new at about $36.00. They are even $29.00 each brand new on EBay. $45.00 each at my local homebrew shop with no shipping costs.

I'd say you need to drop your price a bit under the lowest reputable retailer price. Otherwise, why would one buy from you instead of Adventures in Homebrewing?

Would you consider $50.00 + shipping for the pair? If yes, I would be interested!

I will do $60 (shipping included) - throw em in a flat rate box or whatever you want to use

But TopherM is right....you can get these for $32ish bucks brand new.

I'm not seeing where you're seeing the 525ss for $29 brand new on ebay... I see the chromed ones over there for cheap, but not the ss..

Lowest I feel comfortable doing is 40 shipped per. Anything lower than that, I might as well just return them to where i bought them.

Even through AIH, a perlick and a black handle is 46.76 shipped, which my original price would have come in below anyway.

The 630s are $40 per. For a couple of bucks in shipping, the 525ss do not seem like a good enough deal. You may take a bath on these slightly to get the 630s. The 525ss are still great. Birdman Brewing explained in their thread the slight differences but if I was sitting on the 525ss ones, I probably wouldn't be prone to upgrading unless I was having a major issue.

I don't want to crap on your thread but part of me is banking on these things dropping to about $30 per. I think I can handle them instead of the 630s for my first ever keg setup.

Guess I'll return them then, feel free to delete the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back