So girls like the smell of brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinJack

Reaction score
So today i got a reprieve from working but i still had to go to class... so i got up early and brewed a partical mash version of Hoas pale Ale, on comminsion for sombody, hopped the hell out of it to as there request...I get done late and im wreaking of hops and garin so i jump in the truck and get my ass to class... i sit down and ask the girl next to me what i missed and she smells me... she just smells me... it was the most sensual thing thats happend to me in months... then she tell me i smell good, and that i only missed a little... she spent the rest of the class asking me if i was wearing calogne or somthing and smelling me... she was short, blonde and quite pretty... i came home and pinched the yeast in the bucket and laughed... i smelled like a brewery and she thought i smelled good... i have got to ask this girl out..:rockin:... and she smelled really damn good... not like a brewery though ;)

pardon me while i dance:ban:

cheers

I'm guessing it wasn't an English class.:D

:eek: your right sheck it was a physics class, and yes yes everybody get their jibes in as usal...I know i cant spell, one of these days im gonna do an entire entry with out mis-spelling once and useing correct grammar and everything and half of you are gonna drop dead of shock:p

cheers

:eek: your right sheck it was a physics class, and yes yes everybody get their jibes in as usal...I know i cant spell, one of these days im gonna do an entire entry with out mis-spelling once and useing correct grammar and everything and half of you are gonna drip dead of shock:p

cheers

LMFAO.:D:cross:

That sounded hot...but why did you not strike while the pheremones were flying???

You had her right there!!!!

She coulda been back at your place now sniffin your bung and playing hide the hydrometer with you.

:D

That sounded hot...but why did you not strike while the pheremones were flying???

She coulda been back at your place now sniffin your bung and playing hide the hydrometer with you.

Remember the "Playing hide the carboy with the wife" thread? Mind => Gutter!

I've been out of the game to long Rev, i was too shocked that girl could find somthing about me pleasent after what the last one did... and well i was a little distracted with her smelling me all the time... i will just brew again on thursday and try again... and besides how does one start that conversation... "Hey yeah if you like how i smell can i get your phone number and maybe you can see how i make myself smell that good?"... nope im just not that smooth are pretty women

hide the hydrometer...lmao

Cheers...

A hops & malt cologne... Why not? I've seen/smelled oatmeal cookie cologne for women; Jack, you might have just hit on the next popular attractant. They'll make commercials for the stuff like those "Axe" commercials! I might have to start walking around with my pockets full of hops when I ask women out on a date! Regards, GF.

EDIT: You think there's a hops shortage now, wait till the word gets out on it being used to get laid! LOL!

i came home and pinched the yeast in the bucket

Is that what its being called now a days. And what a guy does after getting hit on by a chick is his business and only his business. Cant say ive ever had the urge to do it into a bucket but hey, to each their own.

A hops & malt cologne... Why not? I've seen/smelled oatmeal cookie cologne for women; Jack, you might have just hit on the next popular attractant. They'll make commercials for the stuff like those "Axe" commercials! I might have to start walking around with my pockets full of hops when I ask women out on a date! Regards, GF.

Careful if your in an airport, i saw a news story about a guy who got attacked by a drug dog because he was smuggleing hops back in from germany... he had them in his pants... near his junk... yeah...guess where the dog hit him???

cheers

I've been out of the game to long Rev, i was too shocked that girl could find somthing about me pleasent after what the last one did... and well i was a little distracted with her smelling me all the time... i will just brew again on thursday and try again... and besides how does one start that conversation... "Hey yeah if you like how i smell can i get your phone number and maybe you can see how i make myself smell that good?"... nope im just not that smooth are pretty women

You got the perfect in...better than "come up to my place and look at my etchings," or "listen to my Marcel Marceau album."

Maybe she'll use her "autosiphon skills on your mash paddle." :ban:

Is that what its being called now a days. And what a guy does after getting hit on by a chick is his business and only his business. Cant say ive ever had the urge to do it into a bucket but hey, to each their own.

LMAO... oh i cant breath... i didnt even think when i said that... have i ever told you how much i love you guys???

I'd be careful with this girl: She'll leave you for the first IIPA brewer that comes along.

well if she does decide to go out with you, just a word of advise. A pre/post dip in star san does not take the place of a rubber.

With the current cost of hops this chick is going to make you broke

edit: I just noticed this was my 600th post woohooo!

now back to your regularly scheduled nonsense.

We'll be happy to do that for you. Who knows, maybe she'll want to smell all of us. And by smell I mean disrobe and do all sorts of nasty, verboten things.:D

come to think of it sheck, maybe your right she might be a brewing groupie... i should rethink this... i mean you guys are great but shareing on that level with you guys seems a bit far.

cheers

Careful if your in an airport, i saw a news story about a guy who got attacked by a drug dog because he was smuggleing hops back in from germany... he had them in his pants... near his junk... yeah...guess where the dog hit him???

cheers

Ya, I know what you mean. Once a friend gave me some fresh catnip from her garden, she put it in a plastic ziploc freezer bag & rolled it up. I didn't think anything about it & tossed it on the dashboard when I drove home. Well I pull up next to a cop at a stoplight, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel, not realizing the cop is staring at me & my bag of catnip, thinking this is going to be the drug bust of the week & it's all his show. To make a long story short, it took over an hour for them to search me, the car, test the catnip 4 times & have the K9 unit come by to smell the catnip. Then the guy reads me the riot act on how I wasted all his time with my "little stunt." In the end I went home, with the catnip; but it wasn't fun dealing with all that crap. Regards, GF.

Ya, I know what you mean. Once a friend gave me some fresh catnip from her garden, she put it in a plastic ziploc freezer bag & rolled it up. I didn't think anything about it & tossed it on the dashboard when I drove home. Well I pull up next to a cop at a stoplight, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel, not realizing the cop is staring at me & my bag of catnip, thinking this is going to be the drug bust of the week & it's all his show. To make a long story short, it took over an hour for them to search me, the car, test the catnip 4 times & have the K9 unit come by to smell the catnip. Then the guy reads me the riot act on how I wasted all his time with my "little stunt." In the end I went home, with the catnip; but it wasn't fun dealing with all that crap. Regards, GF.

No no no officers its not pot its just hops to attract women with i swere.... come to find out you LHBS has been cutting with pot to save money cause hops are so expensive..."damn that was a good IPA i mad, where did i put those cookies?"

cheers

cheers

Did you bother to tell her YOU MAKE YOUR OWN BEER? Dude, You gotta slip it into the conversation next time!

good luck with the hop-head. (better than a crack-head I bet!)
B

You wanna have some fun then go and buy a bong. The biggest one that you can find and walk/drive around with it or for and even better time smoke some tobacco out of it and make sure that cops see you! :D

My SWMBO liked the smell of the wort, too. She said she wants to help one day, but the only thing she's really good at is siphoning. Too bad she rarely wants to do that...

Did you bother to tell her YOU MAKE YOUR OWN BEER? Dude, You gotta slip it into the conversation next time!

good luck with the hop-head. (better than a crack-head I bet!)
B

damn it, no i completely forgot to mention that... of course i mentioned that, she was like cool... and continued smelling my arm ever couple of minutes... mean while a voice inside my head is singing some song i heard in church as a kid once... but i cant spell the name right and i have been laughed at enough for one day...

cheers

My SWMBO liked the smell of the wort, too. She said she wants to help one day, but the only thing she's really good at is siphoning. Too bad she rarely wants to do that...

Mine will siphon from time to time but always stops when its about half way down the tubing.

Back