Is my beer infected?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Did I say beer? Sorry, I meant to say penis....Is my penis infected?

Oh, gosh darn, there I go again, I was so busy looking at Russia from my bedroom window that I forgot I don't have a penis. I was just talking about the penis I am holding in my hand.

What's your name? Shagger? Shegger?.....Ah, ok, Sheckey....This thing I'm holding, is it infected? Please be honest Joe....er, I mean Sheckey. You can tell me. I won't post your answer on HBT.

It seems to have some furry patches around the base, should I dip that in some starsan?

*pulls up a seat and watches where this one leads.*

So Gnome, have you gotten a new dealer of something? I think the acid you've been doing lately must be some wild a$$ed ****.

:D

I skipped over this thread 3 or 4 times in the "New Posts" before I realized where it was posted and who posted it. I have high hopes for this thread. :D

Where the hell do I figure into this thing?

And I'd say, no, it's not infected. All that sagging and puss is simply from lack of use. What happened, did you have your hands amputated? :D

Here's a thought: take some of the stuff you're putting up your nose, and apply it to said penis. That will be fun for the whole family!

[youtube]6AM6vMIudVs[/youtube]

Nurse!!! I said prick his boil!! Not boil his prick!!

groucho.jpg

:D :D :D

<------ trying to get a seat early and avoid the crowd :D

If you are not sure who's it is just measure it. More than 4" and its not shecky's

Oh god...I just realised that this is going to show up in the similar threads box and on search...I can just see some nervous noob in 6 months or so searching for infected beer info, and stumbling into this freakshow.

Bwhahaha!

Oh god...I just realised that this is going to show up in the similar threads box and on search...I can just see some nervous noob in 6 months or so searching for infected beer info, and stumbling into this freakshow.

Bwhahaha!

I can't wait for that.

I knew you'd remember that intimate night we shared. You are such a tease.
Wink, wink. ;)

Who would have guessed you were that flexible!

Pilates, my friend, pilates. I took classes from Yooper. She showed me how to put my legs behind my ears.

At first I read that as Pirates. That was slightly disturbing. Even more so than everything else in here.

Spray some Windex on it...it cures everything.

gus-windex.jpg

(or maybe starsan.)

If you know which movie this is from you win a kiss from LGI!

No, you don't win a kiss, you get your dignity card revoked (myself included, because my wife watches that stupidass movie sometimes when it comes on teevee).

They stole that from Chris Rock anyway...not the same product, but the same idea.

[youtube]wd-EBG3a7jU[/youtube]

I didn't even need to hit play on that youtube clip. That is one of my favorite jokes of his.

No, you don't win a kiss, you get your dignity card revoked (myself included, because my wife watches that stupidass movie sometimes when it comes on teevee).

Actually it is sort of a "guilty pleasure" movie of mine...it really isn't too different from my Spanish ethnic/second generation upbringing.
Elderly Greek women in babushkas and Elderly Spanish women in babushkas are pretty interchangable...They're both scary.

Disclaimer: My penis does not actually resemble a worm.

In actual fact, it resembles anything that the nearest lady wants it to look like. I have a shape-shifting penis.

I remember that one time I was standing near Rosie O'Donnel, wham! Jodie Foster shaped penis. That one was hard to explain in the men's room!

I met Clinton one time, and yeah, a fooking cigar! Great for dating Castro, but frankly, you don't want a penis like mine. I mean, I met Anjelina once, NOBODY needs a penis shaped like an undernourished African child.

You just gotta trust me on this one.

Latest posts

Back