• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

zombie dust for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venomfast

Reaction score
I have fresh zombie dust and looking for russian river sours I can also get most three floyds beers llet me know what u want

The ratio would be pretty high for the RR Sours. I can get supplication and consecration once a month.

Ive got 22oz bombers of Firestone Walkers Velvet Merkin 2014 release. its a oatmeal stout aged in bourbon barrels. its smooth and tastes great. its abv 8%.

I have fresh zombie dust and looking for russian river sours I can also get most three floyds beers llet me know what u want

I don't have anything to trade but some homemade mead. I live in Michigan and zombie isn't available here. I could send a vanilla mead.

I can sometimes get russian river sours. are you only looking for there sours I can get almanac sours and a couple of the breury sour and might make a trip to the rare barrel to get one of theres for some zombie dust let me know if your interested.

Would be interested in the rare barrel and almanac sours if u can't get russian river sours a nd as for the breury I can get some sours locally from them let me know what u can get I can also get certain other bombers from three floyds

I will see what get delivered to the store by me if the get and RR sours its rare but it does happen. I can get some of there farm to barrel series sours let me know which ones your are looking for and ill check tomorrow and see what they have. the rare barrel I would have to make a trip out to the tap room to get which going there and drinking there beer is worth the trip. I think they only sell 1 sour in a bottle. Forces Unseen batch 1. here is the link to there page if you want to check it out. I should be able to head out there next weekend.

https://www.therarebarrel.com/tastingroom

let me know what your interested in

Latest posts

Back