You know you're an MST3K addict when...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all the episodes with Joel on DVD. IMO, the show wasn't the same when he left.

Have you heard of Cinematic Titanic? Cinematic Titanic - The Masters of Movie Riffing

Cinematic Titanic, the new feature-length movie riffing show from the creator and original cast of Mystery Science Theater 3000, continues the tradition of riffing on the unfathomable, the horribly great, and the just plain 'cheesy' movies of the past.

Man I love MST. I just went to see my tattoo artist last week. My next one's gonna be Tom Servo but in the theme of those catholic saint paintings but with the traditional twist. I know that makes no sense, but it's gonna be sweet.

Is that still on ? What channel ???

They are on the Internets, if you know where to look. They also started a new thing with audio only, that you play along with the DVDs you already own. That way they can Riff on new movies and not get in trouble. Plus I think the DVDs are out now, at least some of them.

Space Mutiny was the best MST3K episode I've ever seen. :mug:
"Bone Crunchmeal.."
"Beef Sideiron.."
"Blast Hardcheese..."

AWESOME.

Big McLarge Huge

Gristle McThornbody (I am so stealing that for the gritty detective novel I'll never write!).

Final Sacrifice is pretty good too, with Rozdower ("If you hit a Rozdower, you get to keep it!"), or ANY of the ones with Joe Don Baker!

Final Sacrifice is pretty good too, with Rozdower ("If you hit a Rozdower, you get to keep it!"), or ANY of the ones with Joe Don Baker!

That one was awesome!

I have several on DVD, but I've also watched a few from... uh... alternate sources.

-Steve

JP from the BN shot me a PM (ha!) telling me he's interviewing the MST3K guys tonight on the Session. Already got my questions in.

Dammt! Day late, etc...

We got Santa Claus goes to Mars the other day. So good it even had Pia Zadora in it! (she was like 10 yo though...) I don't think they Riffed her at all, and that is not like them!

Joel, Mike... It's all good.

Keep circulating the tapes! :)

I still have a soft spot for Time of the Apes, the first episode I ever stumbled across. It was a revelation, and the beginning of a long friendship.

Back