You know what I hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when my daughters say "eewww" when I put peanut butter on my waffles.

Ewwww is right. Freak. :p

Although if I was forced to look at some of the foods that I eat, this might be a case of clear hypocrisy. :D

I hate when my daughters say "eewww" when I put peanut butter on my waffles.

Throw a sliced banana on there and now you're talking.

I hate watching someone that says "It's not bad" (meaning they don't really like it) drink the remainder of a beer that I know is really good (homebrew or commercial). What a waste!

Not only do I put peanut butter on them, I then slather them with maple syrup.

Silly Shecky! Everyone knows peanut butter is for buttered rye bread toast with eggs, jalapenos and chipotle hot sauce! It's what's for breakfast (most days). Srsly!:ban:

Add a beer with that and you have the best carbo loading meal for a pre-race day ever.

I'll give you that. :mug:

Peanut butter sprinkled with sunflower seeds on a bagel rocks my world. Not one of those sissy Lender's bagels either. A real boiled-then-baked bagel from some small Jewish-owned shop.

Or a rye bagel with whitefish salad FTW.

I hate Lender's bagels. I also hate rye bagels and bread, but not rye beer. Go figure.

I hate when people turn their nose up at my generous use of peanut butter.

I hate that my Stop & Shop doesn't carry Peter Pan creamy peanut butter anymore.

It really irks my potato when, at a theme park, store, or whatever, people just stop in the middle of the walkway.

Also, people that say they don't like beer, then give me a run through of their "extensive" BMC tasting experiences. For the love of god, there's more beer in the world than the freezer at the stop-n-rob!

I hate it that everyone says "Presidents Day" when there is not and never has been such a thing!

It really irks my potato when, at a theme park, store, or whatever, people just stop in the middle of the walkway.

I ram carts (And People) when they do that in front of me....Just push your cart right into their ancle HARD and the smile and say "Oops....Sorry"! as they writh on the floor in pain. Then as you walk away say to your wife...."Why were they right in the middle of the road any way?" loud enogh that you know they can hear you!

Or when you pass someone in a parking lot and say a quick hello and they respond with a look like you just pissed on their shoe.

I also hate it when you offer someone a cart at the market and they cruise right past you and grab one any way.

WoW reference:

When some ********* hordie mines the "Rich *insert metal* Vein" while you're fightin' off 4 mobs that aggro'd when you tried to mine it! :mad::mad:

I hate that a thread about what people hate has three times the posts of a thread about what people love.

I love video games. Oops, wrong thread! :D

I hate people who pay with checks at the grocery store and then sit there at the checkout line balancing their check book. Use your damn debit card and keep the receipt!

Or write a check for $5.

Even worse, when someone pulls out a credit or debit card to pay for a pack of gum. Poor bastard's probably still paying the interest on the CC charge.

Latest posts

Back