WTF up with your pants? Get a belt!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alaskanmoosehunter

Reaction score
This one is driving me insane. I get irritated as all get up on this topic...Sometimes it leads to me being vocal. I figure if some kid/guy/punk can broadcast to the world, that they want to show their underwear and ass around.....Then I will just broadcast to everyone in the store that you look like a uneducated punk, jail house B***h JACK-ASS!

This has to be the stupidest thing, fad or whatever you want to call it, that I have ever seen. It makes me sick.

I'm saddened that the fad is over (at least in these parts) where chics showed off their thongs with low-rise jeans :(

Yeah. And all those deep v neck sweaters with lots of cleavage were such a chore to deal with too.

Funny how that works. Not that I care to see some dudes saggies but...

Meh. I can't say i enjoy seeing smelly butt cracks, but I'm all in favour of losers advertising the fact that they are losers. It saves all that troublesome evaluation of character stuff.
My thinking exactly. The pants and hats worn backward or askew drive me nuts. Wearing a hat other than the way it's meant to be worn is disrespectful and, quite honestly, retarded. It shows that you don't know how to wear a hat and that's it.

The thing that is even worse is thread titles that can't even conform to modern grammar rules! ;)

meh, if you want to dress like a retarded *********, then so be it.

Too bad it's illegal to go around kicking these guys in the nuts. It'd be funny to watch them try to run with their pants falling down,

This idea also made me lol:
MnVzF.png

And the poorly written title negates everything you said.

I try and keep my pants up, honestly, I do. They slide a little, show the tops of my boxers, but whatever- I just lost a $hit load of weight and can't afford new pants. Pop that in your mouth and snarf it down, fatties :D

But seriously, I see guys that wear their pants just above their knees and I want to kick them over and stand and laugh til they get up and try and chase me... Lord knows they can't run with their pants like that!

If you pay attention to the super baggy pants guys you will see how some of them walk, they have modified the way they walk to reduce the chance of their pants falling down. Its very unnaturaul and kind of amusing to notice.

EDIT: Dammit AZ....

HBT is like baseball - it's a game of inches; or in this case, seconds :D

My dad was a teacher in an area where the people wore lots of baggy pants. When the cops would come to arrest someone, they made it a point to have the perp grab their pants before they handcuffed them, otherwise the pants would fall down on the way to the patrol car.

the one that gets me is the guys who have gang tatoos on thier face or hands. Nothing disrespectful to tatoos or homosexuals but whenever i see a young man with gang tats i always like to ask them if they are gay. young gansters with tats are not to bright, and are very homophobic. its very easy to tell them that the tats they have mean they are going to die early or end up in jail where they can rape or be raped by other guys. if they have choosen thoose tattoos that means they will never have a real job and assume they are homosexual or suicidial. I always drive off before they can comprehend it. I wish i had enough balls to stick around to see if they get it.

the one that gets me is the guys who have gang tatoos on thier face or hands. Nothing disrespectful to tatoos or homosexuals but whenever i see a young man with gang tats i always like to ask them if they are gay. young gansters with tats are not to bright, and are very homophobic. its very easy to tell them that the tats they have mean they are going to die early or end up in jail where they can rape or be raped by other guys. if they have choosen thoose tattoos that means they will never have a real job and assume they are homosexual or suicidial. I always drive off before they can comprehend it. I wish i had enough balls to stick around to see if they get it.

I;m trying to figure out actor Robert Lasardo

415px-RobertLaSardoTattoo.JPG

Talk about type casting himself. He's actually a pretty good actor, I saw him the other night on "Chase" he played a homicidal maniac but there were a couple scenes (the hospital scene) that his talent shone through.

When I read his bio I expected to find he was a former prisoner of gangbanger that crossed over to hollywood, but no...He's a trained actor.

LaSardo began his career studying at the famed High School of Performing Arts in New York City, before going on to the Stella Adler Studio of Acting. Robert also spent four years in the U.S. Navy, spending two of those years handling Navy attack dogs in the Aleutian Islands.

LaSardo has extensive chest, neck, and arm tattoos. He is an Italian American, although he is often cast as a Latino or Latin-American character, and usually as a criminal or gang member.

But geez how do you get beyond being type cast as a Hispanic gang member? Except maybe as a former Hispanic Gang member.

The trend is still going strong here, like the one poster said these guy's walk with there knees and feet pointed out and holding the top of there pants so they can keep them up...I dont like to work that hard for my pants. I sure the fat out of shape local cops like them it makes the chase that much easier.
Pat

Yeah, because "the gays" are all about raping each other. No, people in gangs are generally not too bright (although that's not always true, I've seen some really intelligent, but perhaps uneducated, gansters); people who indelibly mark that affiliation in a highly visible area are probably less bright. But from reading your disrespectful and downright ignorant post, I would assume you're not that bright either, and maybe a coward to boot. Way to go, pot.

By the way, I am neither gay, nor do I have any tattoos; I just couldn't sit idly by while someone spouted this kind of drivel linking prison rape with homosexuality and tattoos with suicidal tendencies.

He meant in jail, you will either be rapist or raped. I will stay out of the rest of it.

What gets me is, they want people to think that they are HARD G's, bustin caps and sh(t. But HTF will you run from the law like that? or even fight somebody that just dissed you? or out dance someone that just "served" it to yo ass?;)

Yeah, because "the gays" are all about raping each other. No, people in gangs are generally not too bright (although that's not always true, I've seen some really intelligent, but perhaps uneducated, gansters); people who indelibly mark that affiliation in a highly visible area are probably less bright. But from reading your disrespectful and downright ignorant post, I would assume you're not that bright either, and maybe a coward to boot. Way to go, pot.

By the way, I am neither gay, nor do I have any tattoos; I just couldn't sit idly by while someone spouted this kind of drivel linking prison rape with homosexuality and tattoos with suicidal tendencies.

Lighten up, he wasn't saying gays rape each other other. He was saying teh young guy must like sex with men because the life patch he has chosen is sure to wind him up in jail, where he will be raped by men. But way to take it way too seriously and put words into his mouth.

Lighten up, he wasn't saying gays rape each other other. He was saying teh young guy must like sex with men because the life patch he has chosen is sure to wind him up in jail, where he will be raped by men. But way to take it way too seriously and put words into his mouth.

Obviously, you didn't really read his post. Once more, with emphasis:
its very easy to tell them that the tats they have mean they are going to die early or end up in jail where they can rape or be raped by other guys. if they have choosen thoose tattoos that means they will never have a real job and assume they are homosexual or suicidial.

He clearly states that in his mind, the gang-related tattoos they have (the ones that are going to get them in prison to rape or be raped) mean they are homosexual or suicidal.

Obviously, you didn't really read his post. Once more, with emphasis:

He clearly states that in his mind, the gang-related tattoos they have (the ones that are going to get them in prison to rape or be raped) mean they are homosexual or suicidal.

Yes they will never have a real job because nobody will hire them with face tattoos and are homoesexual because they've chosen a life of prison where they can be guaranteed male sex.

Still doesn't say he thinks all homosexuals rape each other :drunk:

If you pay attention to the super baggy pants guys you will see how some of them walk, they have modified the way they walk to reduce the chance of their pants falling down. Its very unnaturaul and kind of amusing to notice.

It's like modern-day rickets!

But they do! The Bible says so.
:ban:

Yes they will never have a real job because nobody will hire them with face tattoos and are homoesexual because they've chosen a life of prison where they can be guaranteed male sex.

I'm going to have to stay out of this; if you can't see how equating prison rape and homosexuality in any sense is just completely wrong, there's not really anything to discuss. Further, this is in the drunken mumblings section, so maybe I expected too much in the first place.

I'm going to have to stay out of this; if you can't see how equating prison rape and homosexuality in any sense is just completely wrong, there's not really anything to discuss. Further, this is in the drunken mumblings section, so maybe I expected too much in the first place.

I agree equating homosexuals with prison rape is bad, but you have to realize the JOKE (this is DRMM afterall) about choosing a life of prison, is essentially choosing a life of man on man sex.

And nobody ever brought the homosexual community as a whole into this discussion besides you.

And this is not the debate forum.

Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground

With the gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways
Pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat
Lookin' like a fool
Walkin' downtown with your pants on the ground

Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground
Lookin' like a fool
Walkin' talkin' with your pants on the ground.

Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused...wouldn't a bunch of bad ass tattoos be a sign in prison that you are a tough mother scratcher and not someone to to be f-ed with (literally?) or at least you were the gonna be the BOY in those prison romances. AND that if you happened to like to wear your drawers to your knees, that that provided easy access to the "batcave" therefore meant that buttsecks was your proclivity, and therefore you were gonna be the catcher as opposed to the pitcher?

This manlove stuff is so confusing...especially since if you ever talked to the "prison pitchers" that they still considered themselves to be Hetero sexual and not a "deviated preverts" (anyone wanna tell me the movie reference I just made?)

*This isn't an indictment of gays in any way...just a druken mumblings comment. So please don't take offense.

I agree equating homosexuals with prison rape is bad, but you have to realize the JOKE (this is DRMM afterall) about choosing a life of prison, is essentially choosing a life of man on man sex.

And nobody ever brought the homosexual community as a whole into this discussion besides you.

And this is not the debate forum.

Is it just me, or has your IQ gone up quite significantly since thp?;) :mug:

Not saying anything other than: Yur posts is very well thought out and concise. No joke.

The homo drive off post was insensetive and non PC as is obvious, but as IP states, if this aint the place for that, where is?

*I say that under the assumption that dude is really not homophobic, but uses said gangbanger's assumed homophobia agains said dipsh!t*

I thought the whole fad started by guys in prison wearing their pants down low to show they were ready for the other inmates to jump them... It eventually ended up on the outside when they were released back into society.

Back