• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sankey D Spears In and around Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty77

Reaction score
I'm still on the search for some sankey D Spears and snap rings. I can pick up in and around Chicago and would be willing to pay for shipping. I would prefer multiples if you have them. Thank you

Is this what you are looking for? Just taking a guess. The clip that held it in the keg was stretched out and tossed but I've held onto this for some unknown reason. I only have one.

I'm in western NY but would be willing to ship it. I can get shipping pricing on it too and let you know what it would be. I would get the most economical price too.

Just let me know.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1452716362.320110.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1452716373.708024.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1452716389.832807.jpg

Yes that is exactly what I'm looking for. Ya whenever you get a chance to figure out shipping just let me know. I greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Scotty

I'll packaged it up in the morning and get a quote from the USPS since I will be there tomorrow. Can you PM me your zip code or mailing address? Thanks and have a good night.

Scotty77 if you end up needing any more I have several in the fab shop from Keg conversions I have done. They aren't as clean as those but happy to help if you need them.

Cheers
Jay

I am still on the hunt for some spears if anyone has any that they are not using and don't mind giving them away I would gladly pay for s/h.

Back