• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Brew-Boss 20 gal System with COFI filter and Hops Boss - UT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blklodge

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

Brew-Boss 20 gal System with COFI filter and Hops Boss - UT (will also ship)​

Asking $900

Located in Salt Lake City. Local pick up or I can ship.

This is a complete Brew-Boss 20 gallon system with COFI filter. It is almost 6 years old. This includes the complete system with the exception of hoses. Adding hoses should be all that is needed.

Included is the following:
  • 20 Gallon Brew-Boss Kettle with Cover and Deluxe Accessory Port
  • 240V controller (version 2 controller) and tablet included (the tablet OS was factory reset, so it will need to be set up)
  • Temperature probe with kettle mount
  • Whirlpool attachment
  • Hops Boss automated pellet hop feeder
  • 5500 W heating element (NOTE: the coating has been scrubbed off in places due to scrubbing after a scorched rye batch, but it still works fine).
    • (FYI It's a 1.5" TC Ripple Element - that can be replaced for $75 at places like Brewhardware is you want shiny)
  • L6-30 Extension Cord for Heater Element
  • False Bottom for COFI Filter with Stainless Steel Center Infusion Tube
  • 24 volt DC Brewery Grade Pump with Stainless Steel Pump Head
  • Stainless Steel Cam-Lock Fittings for All Hose Connections
  • TriClamp Gaskets and Clamps
  • Ball valve
  • NO hoses included
I am located in Salt Lake City, UT for any local pickup, but I will ship for anyone willing to pay shipping cost. It will likely be expensive.
I have packed it all up to get an idea. There are 2 boxes with the following dimenstions:

Box 1: 29lbs - 20"h x 17"w x 17"d
Box 2: 45lbs - 25"h x 21"w x 21"d

UPS ground via pirate ship looks to be around $150-200 depending on the zip code.

Feel free to DM and ask any questions

Attachments

• IMG_2974.jpeg
    IMG_2974.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2977.jpeg
    IMG_2977.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2978.jpeg
    IMG_2978.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2979.jpeg
    IMG_2979.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2980.jpeg
    IMG_2980.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2983.jpeg
    IMG_2983.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2984.jpeg
    IMG_2984.jpeg
  • IMG_2985.jpeg
    IMG_2985.jpeg
Last edited:
Are you willing to sell items a la carte? I just bought a used 20 gallon system that did not come with everything.

I'm looking to sell it all together at the moment.
Ok. You may be able to help me since you have a newer version like the one I bought. I have not been able to connect the controller to my wifi. My tablet connects to the controller, but it says the controller has no internet? Any ideas on how to connect it? Thanks in advance.

Ok. You may be able to help me since you have a newer version like the one I bought. I have not been able to connect the controller to my wifi. My tablet connects to the controller, but it says the controller has no internet? Any ideas on how to connect it? Thanks in advance.
The v2 controller listed here doesn't connect to the internet (but maybe that is just the message when it can't find the tablet...I can't remember). The tablet just connects to the Brew-Boss controller and you do not have internet access on the table while brewing. One thing I needed to do was NOT have the tablet auto-connect to your home wifi or the tablet can disconnect from the brew boss controller and connect to wifi. I don't know if that is your problem but maybe that would trigger that message.

Attached is the manual for the controller in case that helps you or anyone wondering what the brewing process for this system is like (it mentions "forgetting" the main wifi on the tablet).

Attachments

• Brew-BossOperationManualV3.03.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Back