Where do you buy your o-rings from?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smellyglove

Reaction score
I'm in need for 7/8" ID o-rings.

Those are of type 020. All I can find are with cross-secton of 1/16.

I ordered some o-rings earlier, but I cant find out where I ordered them from. They were a bit to snug, but had a cross-section of 1/8, which is perfect.

Is it impossible to get o-rings 020 with a CS of 1/8?

Will I be fine with 1/16 CS? Them seem a bit skinny..

BSD_Glass said:
http://www.oringsandmore.com/silicone-o-rings/ is a great site. I actually used the Mcmaster site to find the oring number because they have the dimensions there. Orings and more turns out to be cheaper by quite a bit... Good luck BSD
+1, much cheaper than MC, LHBS, etc. Shipping is also very reasonable and they ship quickly, usually the same day in my experience. I buy all my orings from orings and more (weldless fittings and kegs).

I just ordered some from Oringsandmore myself. Regarding my my question about the diameter, the chart I was looking at did't load completely the first time I was looking at it, once reloaded I found a whole lot different diameters and there are o-rings with the CS i was looking for :)

Latest posts

Back