What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 gallons Tripel waiting on me to motivate and bottle
6 gallons stout aging on JD and oak
11 gallons rye pale ale in primary
5 galllons stout that will be getting carmelized lactose and vanilla beans this weekend
5 gallons wildflower mead 4 months in

I really should take an SG reading right about now, but I'm too lazy. My first all-original, five-gallon batch was, at last reading (Thursday night), fermenting nicely. I'll cold-crash it tomorrow, and, barring any unforeseen mishaps, bottle Friday night.

Okay, maybe I WON'T cold-crash...

corkybstewart said:
I have a rauchbock using pecan smoked barley doing a diacetyl rest right now. Tomorrow I'm gonna brew a pecan smoked rye lager to pitch on the yeast cake. Both will be served at our Oktoberfest.

How do you do a diacetyl rest?

5 gallons How rye i am, Not much to see thou.

IMG_0496.jpg

5 Gallons of Reno_eNVy's Punkin' Ale
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f76/punkin-ale-145060/
Going to have to start up another batch of Apfelwein to replace the 6 month old freshly kegged batch that regulator creep pushed all out to the bottom of my beer fridge(I just started using it as a keg holding/carbing fridge)

A quad with about 3 qts less than when fermentation started. I've really got to get a new 8 gallon bucket for big beers. Also a brown porter that needs nibbed and a rhubarb wit that will get bottled with brett and lacto in a couple days.

5 gal Bravo IPA
5 gal Chinook IPA
10 gal English Mild
5 gal Irish Red since 6-2-13. Finally clear after gelatin in 3rd fermenter.
5 gal Augustine Lite Lager
5 gal Octoberfest

Kegged
10 gallons Clockwork Orange Cream Ale
10 gallons English Pale
5 gallons Helles Belles

Just racked 10 gallons of breakfast stout into a 10 gallon wheat whiskey barrel. Have a 6 gallon imperial chocolate pumpkin porter going into secondary. 6 gallon berliner wiess fermenting feverishly, getting ready to douse with 15 pounds of blueberries.

Others:
6 gallons Chimay Grande reserve clone#2
5 gallons of "Supermans Breakfast stout"
5 gallons midnight maple wheat
5 gallons of "Tripel Brett" (belgian tripel with 3 brett additions. )
3 gallon DIPA fermented with conan.

In the kegs:

Maple porter
Peanut butter porter.
Belgian golden ale

Need:

Some low ABV beers!! :mug:

TJ's Pumpkin Ale in the secondary, and a double ipa in the primary. Also, 3 less wisdom teeth in my mouth as of yesterday, no beers for me for a little bit :(

Well a chunk of the beer was just recently bottled, but right now there is some belgian blonde on cherries, some more on blackberries. There is some wine as an experiment, some elderflower mead bulk aging and some traditional mead

TJ's Pumpkin Ale in the secondary, and a double ipa in the primary. Also, 3 less wisdom teeth in my mouth as of yesterday, no beers for me for a little bit :(

When I had that done I didnt take the pain pills they gave me (all 4 out at once, 2 were half impacted the rest all the way) and instead would take a shot of tequila when I started hurting. I felt no pain, or didn't remember it.

And since hops are antiseptic, wouldnt an IPA or IIPA be a good thing?

Fresh batch of 2hearted, first crush with the new mill, hit the gravity spot on, time to start cranking down on the grind and up on the efficiency, Janet's brown going into the keg

DrunkleJon said:
When I had that done I didnt take the pain pills they gave me (all 4 out at once, 2 were half impacted the rest all the way) and instead would take a shot of tequila when I started hurting. I felt no pain, or didn't remember it.

And since hops are antiseptic, wouldnt an IPA or IIPA be a good thing?

Yeah I stopped taking my meds after 2 days. I really don't like pills let alone prescriptions, so that's done. I would enjoy some hoppy beer but I'm supposed to avoid carbonated beverages too. Maybe ill sneak some double ipa out of the fermenter :)

Back