What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hazy IPA with Voss. Subdued flavor and not sweet like most Hazy beers. Also had their Belgian Quad but was chatting it up about early retirement and North Carolina so no pic.

PXL_20240428_163708908.jpg

Finished the last of my blood thinner prescription yesterday for the PE’s I had in January. Hematologist says I shouldn’t need them anymore… I sure hope he’s right.
Thinning my blood the old fashioned way. :bigmug:
Newest model rocket is finished too. Hopefully the wind cooperates and I can fly it with my nephew this weekend.
IMG_2026.jpeg

IMG_2016.jpeg

SoCal and the mid-Coast are now a fond but fading memory as we head East, tonight in Page, AZ/UT, at the Wahweap area of Lake Powell. We’ll visit Antelope Canyon tomorrow and visit the Navajo Tribal lands.

But tonight, a smorgasbord of Paso beers from Firestone Walker. Decisions, decisions….

IMG_2661.jpeg

Finished the last of my blood thinner prescription yesterday for the PE’s I had in January. Hematologist says I shouldn’t need them anymore… I sure hope he’s right.
Newest model rocket is finished too. Hopefully the wind cooperates and I can fly it with my nephew this weekend.
View attachment 847540
View attachment 847541
That sounds like great news brother! 🍻

The endless possibilities of modern home brewing. What a great time to be alive! Hazy in the works

PXL_20240429_184734206.jpg

View attachment 847540
View attachment 847541
Fish oil works too.😀 Congrats!

I dedicated a RIS to our cat who had to be put down right before Christmas. He was a Russian Blue. Its an Imperial stout aged for about 7 months on bourbon soaked oak cubes. AI made me this label.

View attachment 847576
Sorry for your loss but this hobby helps them live on. Yeah, I created some AI Labels last year. You'd be surprised to hear that "Make a picture of Hop juice dripping into a wide mouth" wasn't allowed! 🤣 What I eventually created was much better though. WCIPA/Hazy/Mead pics from Dalle...which reminds me I need to get a mead going.

Did you get a good BBA character from that process?

PXL_20240429_214609436.jpg
PXL_20240429_214617814.jpg
PXL_20240429_214625437.jpg

Last edited:
Back