What kind of drunk are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of drunk are you?

• Angry

• Funny

• Flirty

• Beligerant

• Pass Out Early

• Black Out

• Do stupid things that end in mystery bruises

• Complete D-bag

• Very controlled and never out of hand

• Puke a lot

Results are only viewable after voting.
I become more outgoing but usually not obnoxious. You need to add slurring fool to the list; that's my montra. Communication is my downfall after a bender but only with hard alcohol.

YooperBrew said:
I answered flirty. I'm pretty talkative even sober but when I get tipsy, I get all flirty.

Hmmm we have GOT to get that SEWAGE get-together organized!!!!!!:drunk:

BTW another choice that was missing: The crier. You know, the little ditz that has maybe a beer and a half and starts bawling all over anyone that'll let her??? And of course there's always ten people cooing over her trying to make her feel better. LEAVE HER ALONE, PEOPLE, SHE DRUNK AND STUPID!!!!!!

Ok, mini-rant over............

rdwj said:
I said funny and flirty - I'm also rather loud.

+1

I am definitely more social as I get drunk. I dont flirt a whole lot as I am typically catching my buzz with SWMBO. However, loud should definitely be an option. Runs in the family too apparently. Get me and my brother drunk and any normal conversation could wake up the neighborhood.

Bernie Brewer said:
BTW another choice that was missing: The crier. You know, the little ditz that has maybe a beer and a half and starts bawling all over anyone that'll let her??? And of course there's always ten people cooing over her trying to make her feel better. LEAVE HER ALONE, PEOPLE, SHE DRUNK AND STUPID!!!!!!

We have two women who regularly check the board, and neither fall into that category.

cubbies said:
+1

I am definitely more social as I get drunk. I dont flirt a whole lot as I am typically catching my buzz with SWMBO. However, loud should definitely be an option. Runs in the family too apparently. Get me and my brother drunk and any normal conversation could wake up the neighborhood.

NO ONE is a quiet drunk. If I'm going to put "Loud" I might as well put "Occasionally do stupid things like call or e-mail an Ex or make a frivolous purchase."

I'm a happy drunk, very talkative and smart. :)

I do have a bad habit of doing stupid crap though. Drank out of a fish bowl once Wasn't the 9 shots that did me in, it was that damn sip out of the fish bowl!), I've had some pictures sent to me from a buddy a few days after a drunken night, where I'm laying on the kitchen floor with an alien. I still have no recollection of that event.

It usually gets pretty crazy and memorable when I can let loose and be rowdy with a good drunken bash.

I picked several of your categories. ;)

Typically I get really flirty and chime up to be the life of the party in most cases; however, my inhibitions tend to flee with my sobriety and I also tend to wake up with bruises from time to time.

The only times i've ever gotten mean off of alcohol were when I had drank mead, oddly enough. I'm not sure why that would be, but it was a weird situation because anger and violence are a complete 180 of my typical demeanor.

I can only think of maybe 3 or 4 times i've ever blacked out and am usually pretty good at not getting there because its a scary thought to wake up and not realize what the hell happened.

TheJadedDog said:
I'm famous for saying wildly inappropriate things...
I've got a going away gift from one of my assignments that everyone signed with a little blurb about how much they'd miss me (or not).

One's first line reads, "Yuri, the offender of all women..."

Drunk Yuri says dumb $hit sometimes.

Those of you who have read my prose late at night would agree...you missed the option of "Super Intelligent Orator With Endless Wit and Charm"

So I picked Funny.

Except when out in public...then it's "watch out ladies..." ;)

It really does depend on what I'm drinking. I tend to be rowdy, loud, and humorous. Occasionally feel the need to wrestle. This gets magnified to black out status sometimes accompanied by mysterious bruises (more than likely from actually finding a wrestling opponent). Everything gets magnified if liquor is involved. I've quickly learned that apfelwein will instantly create parties that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

I don't usually get flirty, best way to overcome temptation is to not tempt oneself. :D

Oh, I've been known to spontaneously feel the need to dance should the atmosphere be right....and it's not good dancing. I have serious whiteboy moves. :ban:

YooperBrew said:
I answered flirty. I'm pretty talkative even sober but when I get tipsy, I get all flirty.

No kidding....your husband was embarrassed when he was leaving. I thought he gave up since you really just wanted to go home with me.;)

Funny, Flirty, and Black Out. There are times when I wake up and have absolutely no recollection of things until I stumble across something that brings back hazy memories... :drunk:

I left "angry" off. I discovered many moons ago that whiskey has an adverse effect on my personality and I rarely touch it anymore. If I do, it's in VERY small amounts. Complete D-Bag would also qualify under those circumstances, so I don't. :eek:

Ize

sause said:
No kidding....your husband was embarrassed when he was leaving. I thought he gave up since you really just wanted to go home with me.;)

That's because I'm old enough to be your mother! Now behave yourself, young man!

Did YOU answer the question? :D

mystery bruises...

suspect they're from the swmbo beating off my advances with a blunt object.

brace yerself woman!!!!

ka-pow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goat's down for the count....

When drinking around my friends they all know the request for "A congo line Orgy" is bound to come out of my mouth sooner or later. Basically I like to drink and screw, not screw and drink.

This was sorta hard for me to answer. It depends on my mood beforehand and who I'm drinking with. If it's with old friends and we're set to go to a club and be rowdy, then I'm going to be loud, flirty, and obnoxious. If we're just chilling around a bar, I'll be chill and funny. It all depends on the situation, really.

I picked " funny". Peoplke laugh when I'm drunk. Whether it's at my jokes or just at me, who knows? I'm a happy agreeable drunk until I start throwing darts at your feet. Just don't let your toes hang over the line while you throw. ( Haven't actually hit anybody/ had to tote an asswhooping yet)

Back