What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 6G better bottle I traded for 45 Cooper's PET bottles came in from WY mid afternoon yesterday. A lil cleaning & it'll be ready for oaking some amber ale in a couple months. All courtesy of pursuitofhoppiness.

This awesome bundle arrived today from LoloMT!

image-3103715786.jpg

image-1719578940.jpg

My new Johnson Controls temp controller (A419) showed up! Now to wait for the freezer to be delivered in two days;)

AHS order:

2 cases wine bottles for mead, wine bottle corker, corker, Sam Adams Summer Ale kit, more Star San (I'm out).

Cant wait til next week now, gotta brew a starter this weekend in the ouring rain.

I can tell you what did not come in the mail !!!! my entire order from a unmentioned online pretty damn big HBS. my fault they give the option of UPS or USPS which was bit cheaper so I went with USPS and they not the shop screwed up and delivered my order of grain, hops, yeast, a fermenter etc to another postal code that was very similar to mine ie.. ****1 to ****7 so the last number was the only difference and someone wasn't paying attention. so guess what now it will be another 3 days to get here so that means my brew for the weekend is canceled !!!! Thanks for F'ing up united states postal service !!!! not to mention I already had the starter of Lacto etc ready to go and ........... so frustrated right now I can't even put it into words. Oh yeah not to mention another 3 days the yeast will sit at 80-90 degrees in a truck because by now the ice packs are melted.

2 Kits of White House Honey Porter (10 Gal)
2 Kits of White House Honey Ale (10 Gal)
2 Kits of Smashing Pumpkin (10 Gal)

New 1/2" Auto Siphen (broke my last one :( )
1lb Flaked Wheat
1lb Caramel 40L
1lb Caramel 60L

YcDMDG0.jpg

30lbs of hops from a local group buy.

I don't even know what I'm gonna do, but I see a lot of IPAs in my future.

I can tell you what did not come in the mail !!!! my entire order from a unmentioned online pretty damn big HBS. my fault they give the option of UPS or USPS which was bit cheaper so I went with USPS and they not the shop screwed up and delivered my order of grain, hops, yeast, a fermenter etc to another postal code that was very similar to mine ie.. ****1 to ****7 so the last number was the only difference and someone wasn't paying attention. so guess what now it will be another 3 days to get here so that means my brew for the weekend is canceled !!!! Thanks for F'ing up united states postal service !!!! not to mention I already had the starter of Lacto etc ready to go and ........... so frustrated right now I can't even put it into words. Oh yeah not to mention another 3 days the yeast will sit at 80-90 degrees in a truck because by now the ice packs are melted.

You could recommend to the hbs that they print labels with USPS barcodes on them so it would be harder for that to happen in the future.

Good mail week for me. Got my new cereal killer, 1lb simcoe, 1lb, Columbus, 1lb cascade, and 1/2 of centennial. I was expecting my us-05 but I guess I have to wait for Monday.

It didn't come in the mail, but it sure was a great delivery. My Service Dog and I have been bonded over the weekend and we are now working together as a team. So I got a huge delivery, it just didn't come the conventional way. Life is Great!!!!! And Indi seems to approve of the smell of Home brew and I am sure she is going to love the spent grain treats we plan to make for her and the kennel that she came from. Just another way I can give back for some of the great things I have been getting since I got disabled.

Wheelchair Bob

6.5 gallon bottling with lid and airlock
economy bottle tree
VINATOR!
Carribou slobber kit
Irish Red Kit (accidentally put my bavarian hefeweizen in the picture)
and an auto siphon with clip!

2013-06-10 07.46.06.jpg

Nothing in the traditional mailbox but yesterday I ordered a $100 northern brewer email gift card and received a $20 one for free. It's a really good deal if you normally order from northern brewer. I think the deal ends Sunday but don't quote me.

The rest of my cam lock system for pump & plate chiller, plus 2 picnic tap for taking my beer on the road. Summer!!!

Oh! And 10 re-usable keg labels from GrogTags--if you haven't checked them out yet, they're awesome. (Not affiliated, just happy!)

Got a bunch of little goodies from Amazon and Cornykegs.

STC-1000
Step-bit drill bit
Pin lock replacements
Pin lock socket (messed up a socket, can't be bothered to make another)

Let the kegging begin!

Latest posts

Back