What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a 4 pack of Heady Topper in a trade on Wednesday!!! :rockin: I will enjoy it and harvest that Conan for sure! :mug:

Got my 15 gallon Tall Boy, 15 gallon Megapot with FB, Chugger pump with SS head and 20 gallon Blichmann BoilerMaker!

Alpine Nelson and some other homebrews courtesy of jetskeez, just in time as I'm planning a nelson pale ale next week...it'll be "research"

3" SS double tap beer tower, (2) 525SS perlick faucets, (2) used but in great condition ball lock kegs.
Thank you Adventures in Homebrewing! Everything was well packed and arrived very timely!!

Blichmann top tier brew stand

2 Top tier burners
1 bracket kit for an existing burner
1 pump mount assembly
1 Shelf assembly
another 20/Gal megapot kettle.

Got most of it put together now, just need to mount the burners and pump tomorrow, take some measurements and get the gas pipes, and setup an electrical switch, plug.. Hoping to have it fully built for it's inaugural run this weekend.. :mug:

Soup4you2 said:
Blichmann top tier brew stand

2 Top tier burners
1 bracket kit for an existing burner
1 pump mount assembly

Got most of it put together now, just need to mount the burners and pump tomorrow, take some measurements and get the gas pipes, and setup an electrical switch, plug.. Hoping to have it fully built for it's inaugural run this weekend.. :mug:

Wow nice rig! Are you using a pump or all gravity? Are you doing a rims or herms or direct fire MLT?

Wow nice rig! Are you using a pump or all gravity? Are you doing a rims or herms or direct fire MLT?

for the most part it's all gravity, the pump will be used for recirculating the mash to vorlof, and any other creative reasons i can find to use it.

Right now it's all MLT using propane.

My new favorite t-shirt

ForumRunner_20130621_124653.jpg

8oz Columbus, 2oz Apollo and 10ml of hotshot from Yakima Valley Hops. Heady Topper clone brew is set for next weekend as my pearl malt should be here Tuesday!

I have decided not to order anything more..until a slight issue is fixed.

IMG_20130621_175641_zps32bc6c8a.jpg

I don't want to make it to hard on the UPS man.

The city is replacing the street and sidewalks (destroyed by maple trees planted in the parkway 60 yrs ago) The contractor offered to replace my driveway and walkway to the front door for a little $ from me.

The city is replacing the street and sidewalks (destroyed by maple trees planted in the parkway 60 yrs ago) The contractor offered to replace my driveway and walkway to the front door for a little $ from me.

"Roads? Where we are going, we don't need roads."

That guy is probably making a sweet profit on the extra cash jobs :D

Four more kegs! I'll be attempting primary fermentation in one of them shortly with a dunkelweizen.

Back