What brewery are you visiting?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carbondale Beer Works, UT

20170621_182001.jpg

20170621_182337.jpg

Ok, I cheated here as I am still in Carbondale but the Crank Yankers IPA is awesome! El Dorado hops @ 80 IBU

20170621_200203.jpg

Ok guys, last brewery of my absolutely fantastic trip to the Four Corners area of the Southwest. Tractor Brewing Co, Albuquerque, NM -- Get Plowed!

20170625_200046.jpg

Just checked out the 'new' DFH taproom/restaurant in Rehoboth Beach! It's much bigger and more open than the old brewpub...some may miss the rustic feel of the old building, but there are plenty of nods to the old, and acknowledging it's importance, from the hop steps (same hop names as on the steps next door in the old brewpub) to the Emmerson quote that also hung in the tasting room of the brewery years ago...
We were fortunate to get to sit in one of the 5 "barrel" booths that line the sidewalk side of the building. I was so excited to taste the sampler flight I ordered, I forgot to take a picture of it! I had the two brewery exclusives, and the two available aged brews....

Just checked out the 'new' DFH taproom/restaurant in Rehoboth Beach! It's much bigger and more open than the old brewpub...some may miss the rustic feel of the old building, but there are plenty of nods to the old, and acknowledging it's importance, from the hop steps (same hop names as on the steps next door in the old brewpub) to the Emmerson quote that also hung in the tasting room of the brewery years ago...
We were fortunate to get to sit in one of the 5 "barrel" booths that line the sidewalk side of the building. I was so excited to taste the sampler flight I ordered, I forgot to take a picture of it!

Go to the the brewery in Milton, free flights there View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1498773476.593373.jpg

And today was indeeed the brewery...we come here every year, but was the first time in a long time for me actually taking the tour. The scale and pace at which DFH has grown is truly amazing. The pics really do have to be panoramic...

First pic is the 200 barrel brewhouse, second is the main fermentation room (something like 18 miles of SS piping in the brewery.) Next is some of the bigger fermentation vessels...the 'smaller' ones are 800 barrels, and the ones further back are 1200 barrel volume!

Finally, as jschein mentioned, free flights! And they had 120 Min available in the shop, so picked up some for the cellar at home!

View attachment 1498846018644.jpg

View attachment 1498846028398.jpg

View attachment 1498846036329.jpg

View attachment 1498846047756.jpg

Last week I went to Figueroa Mountain Brewery, Firestone Walker Barrelworks, Firestone Walker, Barrelhouse, Sonoma Springs, and Russian River. This week it's Benchmark, Ballast Point, and Reckless. Not sure about where I will go tomorrow. Maybe Second Chance, but not sure.

This is what we drove around in and this is where we went. Even picked up some hookers on the way.

20170701_144523.jpg

20170701_151610.jpg

20170701_162234.jpg

20170701_165107.jpg

20170701_174040(1).jpg

Great thread!

In the past 48 hours I've hit:

The lazy hiker brewing company
Twin leaf
Green man
Catawba
Asheville brewing company
Wicked weed
Funkatorium

[emoji12]

I'm surrounded by breweries living here in Portland. In the past week I've hit Breakside, Cascade, Ecliptic, Laurelwood, and Great Notion for a beer, lunch, or dinner.
Typical week... Still a few I haven't visited out of the 100+, but not many.

Be careful, you might start another Anheuser-Busch destroying craft beer argument.

Well the tap room is so small it is hard to tell. It is nothing fancy at all. But hey spending the week at Disneyland and it was close by.

While vacationing in the Outer Banks of NC, we stopped by for a tour of the Outer Banks Brewing Station in Kill Devil Hills. Pretty interesting set-up they have...cool backstory as well.

Sampled quite a few, but the Shazaam Brown was extremely easy to drink...

Back