What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40C9D423-4C6D-4BEF-9402-237F4CE381A5.jpeg

Love Coastal Haze. I've switched to Mecca Grade malt. 2 row, wheat malt, Carafoam. Deep orange color. Great mouthfeel. Other level beer 🍻
Stop, I cannot get get my Kegerator going until next month. I have everything ready..! great looking beer @wepeeler ...

Could you share the recipe?

@Bramling Cross ...Yeah, it's as good as the hype. I bought a kilo from Australia (Beerco.com) and I've made a very good IPA, Single Hop Pale, with other hops for a couple NEIPAs, and this Pilsner. It only has 3oz as a dry hop and is nicely fruity in a way different than Citra and Galaxy. But, alas, it's been unavailable for 18 mos or so.

@Bramling Cross ...Yeah, it's as good as the hype. I bought a kilo from Australia (Beerco.com) and I've made a very good IPA, Single Hop Pale, with other hops for a couple NEIPAs, and this Pilsner. It only has 3oz as a dry hop and is nicely fruity in a way different than Citra and Galaxy. But, alas, it's been unavailable for 18 mos or so.

Thanks for taking the time. Lots of useful information and very appreciated!

Looking forward to getting my hands on a pound.

Back