What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB FIzzy Yellow Lager after spending the afternoon reconfiguring the brewery.
99F520F4-EA44-4B38-BD9C-B0F7BF09540F.jpeg

Glad you liked it. I found some 2020 also held up well. We enjoyed your Abbey here. I brought the saison to a homebrewer memorial gathering, but there were so many other beers that we didn't get to it. When I do I'll reach out to return your bottles, they're very nice.

Omg where'd you find That???? I flippin' love Morangie! Tallest pot stills in Scotland!

This bottle is just over a year old and I got it at my local ABC. I generally like my scotches Smokey and funky like Springbank, but this hits the spot when something sweet is what my palate wants.

OT: Dssolvr Dortmunder. Probably the second best brewery in Asheville next to Burial.

CB32484C-544E-4420-B466-86ED24760854.jpeg

So glad this miserable season is over...how can a season that goes to the NFC Championship Game be miserable? When Jimmy G is your QB.

Eager to see what Kyle can do with, what looks like, the second coming of Steve Young.

Fingers crossed.

GO NINERS!

Back